Let’s Get some Letters on the HANGMAN Board!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MrSuperman, Jul 6, 2020.

1. Dub T Well-Known Player

That is what week 15 looks like to me too based on the position of the “s”.
  2. Darth Piper Loyal Player

At the time I write this:
    This is 99.999% certainly "Bonus Catalysts"

And I am rather certain this is "Double Lex Coins"
    • Like x 1
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Could also be TRIPLE.
  4. FreyDCUO Well-Known Player

They always do a double mark event after the triple.
    • Like x 1
  5. Elusian Crowd Control

Bonus Catalysts
    Double Lex Coins
  6. Darth Piper Loyal Player

No, because the "T" has already been exposed and is present on the prior line. Mepps reveals the same letter on all lines.
  7. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

It's not a big deal...Just didn't know what I WROTE wrong. Bummer for your nephew....I mean unless he deserved it.
  8. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

You wrote nothing wrong I was distracted so misread. And it was a mixup. He is still young so he didn't know about auto renew so when his mom received a notice that PSN made a withdraw on her account while she and the kids were out of state she called the bank to dispute it which she won so the bank canceled the payment and his account received a suspension for payment problems. I was on hold over two hours to find this out then get psn cards to add the money to his account and 24 hours to get it fixed. At which point I immediately turned off the auto renew and taught him about this.
    So has the B in bonus so I think the week 16 is separate now.
    • Like x 1
  9. Darth Piper Loyal Player

If he reveals the entirety of the answer then it doesn't count as a letter reveal. At the time I wrote it, the 'T' was already revealed but the 'B' had not been. So the game is still afoot with regards to week 16, but "Double Lex Coins" is still my 99+% solution.
  10. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

Yeah probably. I think that too is more likely I am just too lazy to keep flipping through pages at the moment. My thoughts are catalyst this week. Lex coins. And depending on when wonderverse goes live it will be source marks then artifact xp or just artifact xp and wonderverse.
    • Like x 1
  11. MrSuperman Dedicated Player

Ok! Here we go again Mepps!

Let’s get that 2nd LPVE WEEK! 10x BONUS!

Let’s get the hangman going!