Legionaire Feat Credit

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Dwild, Dec 10, 2020.

1. Dwild Well-Known Player

I've done the Second to None feat in Event/Normal and Elite. Both feats show up as completed in my feats. But you need to complete that feat in order to finish the Legionnaire Feat along with all the other alert feats and that particular one isn't showing up under my Legionnaire feat tree as done. Is this a bug?
  2. nanoUSB Well-Known Player

They recently fixed the issue with getting credit, but if you had the Second to None before that fix, you'll have to do it again.
    I went for Rank B again the other day and got the Legionnaire feat just fine, so give it a try.
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Yes it was a bug that was recently resolved. You're going to have to complete that feat again in order for it to check off.
  4. Dwild Well-Known Player

I just completed the Elite feat this morning. Both Normal and Elite Second to None feat is listed as complete. Do I have to do it again on Normal?
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

The B grade feat for Legionaire feat was for the normal alert.
  6. Dwild Well-Known Player

I did it today. Wasn't sure if it would work since I already had the normal Second to None feat as completed in my feat lists but it did work. Got the box checked on Legionnaire. Now have to try some farming on the metal thingies on the second boss and then wait to see if the Flight Ring drops. Apparently it falls in the alert like the Mother Box dropped in the Kalibak/Steppenwolf fight in the Wonderverse DLC? Someone said the Evil Cosmic Boy drops it randomly.
  7. Rainnifer Committed Player

It drops from the alert yes, although it's pretty rare. I've gone over 20 runs so far of the elite version and haven't got it yet. Probably around 30 runs total including the regular version. Some day though.
  8. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

That is correct.