Legion Of Misfits are now recruiting!

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by DCLegendsHarleyQuinn-V2, Feb 4, 2020.

1. DCLegendsHarleyQuinn-V2 New Player

Hey legion of misfits, a villain league is now taking new members! We accept all types of players and all levels, me and a friend are willing to help you level up if you need too, im CR 165 though :) reply here or msg me DC HarleyQuinnV2 on DCUO Mail if you are interested!
  2. Soke_Remy_Gambit Well-Known Player

Hello I'm currently building a healer and looking for a league. I'm almost to level 30. Been playing for almost 8 years off and on. Always been a tank and bored after this last event so made a healer. Most leagues in game you get invited to just wants fillers. I'd be very interested in joining I try to play daily and alot on weekends. I work full time and have a family. My ign is Remy Bolts. I'll message you in game as well next time I'm on.
  3. DCLegendsHarleyQuinn-V2 New Player

Soke_Remy_Gambit id love to have you in the league :) send me an in game mail DC HarleyQuinnV2. Your more than welcome, we accept any kind of player here
  4. KabutoRyder New Player

Newly back to the game. Was in it at the beta, god, yeaaars ago, lol. Fell off when the League I was in fell off and only recently got back in. Things are night and day from the last time I was on. Looking for a League that is helpful to players such as myself (hell I am basically a newb again). I have a lvl 30 water powered toon Id like to develop into a good healer.

As I said looking for a group that is helpful, will actually team up with people on missions and bounties and such and help me out on ways to level up. (majority of the youtube videos on upping CR just suck).

Hate rolling solo on MMO games, bores me to tears.

30+ in age so I am not for drama and such, just some fun gaming to decompress after a long work day.
  5. DCLegendsHarleyQuinn-V2 New Player

Hey! I’d love to have you join us, we are drama free so don’t worry, and we don’t have hidden rules either, what’s your Toons Name? Or msg me in DCUO mail, mines DC HarleyQuinnV2.
  6. KabutoRyder New Player

KabutoRyder is my PSN

Aquatatrix is my toon
  7. Soke_Remy_Gambit Well-Known Player

Hey tried says you don't exist so add me Wrong Alice would love to join up mate
  8. Soke_Remy_Gambit Well-Known Player

Tried to add you and says you don't exist. Add me my toons name is Wrong Alice
  9. Lord Of 5 Well-Known Player

The Lord likes your league name.
  10. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Add Qwantum Abyss in game. Need a good/helpful league after years (and a wife an 2 daughters) of being away. Almost nothing is the same