Legion Bounty or??

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by catplaysxoxo, May 1, 2021.

1. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

So I was on test server and I was working on a battle-tank spec and was wondering if you can solo a high cr boss. On test server my atomic tank is cr 327 and I have Solar, Lernaea's and Tetra as my arts, all might augments and hybrid spec. I got Lightning Lad down to half health but time ran out. Doomsday just deals too much damage and if you manage to survive well when he gets bigger and ice looking spikes it's game over.

I have a good synergy with my loadout and arts. In order for me to run other bounties I have to complete some mission first on the test server. Just seeing if someone has an input. Lernaea's Amulet on a fire tank is useless, Absorb Heat does way stronger heals. Rage Channeled Hate works the same way as fire Absorb Heat but Fire has 50% incoming heals.

I tried a precision and might spec as a troller to get the buff from Venom, Claw, Lernaea's and have 2 shields in the loadout . Lernaea's is just on their to get the health from your finisher. I mean I didn't try to fight a bounty but everything else was melting and was able to survive too easy.