Legends

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Arqueiro Robusto, May 30, 2019.

1. Arqueiro Robusto Well-Known Player

At least fix the glaring issues with Legends. Half the abilities in legends are broken or do not work properly.
    • Like x 1
  2. BƖack Dedicated Player

I'm wondering where will be the next release when Switch gonna fail.
    I bet on Android & iOS!
  3. Proxystar #Perception

If you're wanting them to fix issues, actually being specific generally tends to help.
    • Like x 2
  4. BƖack Dedicated Player

But he already did that in thread: Legends PVP Is In Bad Shape.

and here what Mepps said:
    [IMG]

He explained the following issues, even recorded the videos for the devs to be easier for them to understand and reach the issues. It just can't be explained better he was more than specific. I can imagine how much effort he must've devoted to make it. Anyways 4 months later still nothing.
    • Like x 3
  5. Proxystar #Perception

And yet he made a thread attacking their choice to launch on switch instead of focusing again on his issue.

I mean no disrespect but would it not have simply been more constructive to post hey it's been 4 months can you give me an update instead of OMG how dare you release on switch fix my legends... etc... i mean im not even really seeing why the two are related apart from loosely suggesting that their priorities are misplaced without directly saying it.

I mean generally speaking the best way to get a response and action isn't through attacking them. Just saying.
    • Like x 7
  6. Knarlydude Loyal Player

IMO, I t would be in DCUO's best interest to treat legends & possibly all PVP as a GU before the Switch is launched.

Then they need to make sure that they have extra servers ready. The Xbox release was a fiasco that should not be repeated or the Switch platform is destined to have the same fate as Xbox................ Being on life support.
    • Like x 3
  7. Proxystar #Perception

I agree pvp and legends should be fixed, don't disagree.
    • Like x 2
  8. BƖack Dedicated Player

Yes i understand but put yourself in his place, he tried so much and got like one response? Like O i see, cool, nice, thanks, bye...(not exactly like this) but this is how it sounded like to me. It would even seem that his post was simply ignored at this point everyone would get angry. After all i'm not wondering that people are attacking them.
    • Like x 1
  9. Proxystar #Perception

Yea, fair enough.
  10. Scarlet Mysty Loyal Player

I really think it's completely unfair to call this thread an attack. Considering the seeming bypass given to another poster who was much more aggressive in asking for their mail to be fixed. Kinda slanderous.

Furthermore nothing said in the title or the OP contains any threats, or insults or even pejoratives. People need to grow thicker skin
    • Like x 1
  11. dresserball Dedicated Player

That might be considered spamming. I got banned once for asking that question too many times.
  12. Proxystar #Perception

I highly doubt making a thread 4 months later would be considered spamming ;)

The thing you guys need to remember is that the decision to create the port to another system is made way higher up than the devs responsible for fixing bugs and legends PVP.

You have to realise it's not them sitting around in a room going "Let's release on Nintendo Switch instead of fixing PVP today" You do realise that right?

Legends PVP doesn't provide them with the same level of revenue potential as a new system to market to and this would appear to be why little is done with PVP or the issues with legends, there's little to no revenue in it.
    • Like x 5
  13. Lord Brutality Active Player

This game strives off what makes money. Not what the community think is best.

Sounds conceited but Like many companies; this is the hidden model; and is true. This game leans heavy on revenue. I hate it myself but this has been a proven fact with the game for the last 2 years.

If it wasn't we would of had PVP updates ages ago. A Blue Lantern power, Serums. An whatever requested content we asked for over the years.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  14. Arqueiro Robusto Well-Known Player

To say the developers do not make money off of legends is a lie. Legends are on the marketplace. Fix your game. Please.
    • Like x 2
  15. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We have no immediate plans to adjust legends right now.
    • Like x 1
  16. EconoKnight XIII Legion

Here’s the new audience for the game that so much work has been put into. No personalized characters; no leveling gear; just ready made corporate icons beating each other senseless.

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  17. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

I think I know what you mean lol.
  18. Arqueiro Robusto Well-Known Player

How can glaring bugs be ignored so much? If you guys are not willing to patch legends or pvp then do the right thing and release a classic server/client version that was released straight after megaserver merge. That away people can enjoy arena pvp and legends pvp that actually works correctly. Then you can remove PvP in general from the live main server. All pvp feats could be obtained from the new classic server xcept belle reve.

Right now half the abilities do not work in legends and arena balance is an absolute mess. We simply just want a DC classic server. This will satisfy the masses without needing to do much work. Please hear us.
  19. Arqueiro Robusto Well-Known Player

Can you at least attempt to ask about a classic server being released to the public with limited support?
  20. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

What do you think is going to be more of a project (requiring more time, resources, and staff):

Making an entirely new server or.....

Adjusting simple quick things like banes 4 tap hold and 2 faces rifle and maybe a weapon combo buff.
    • Like x 1