Legends Request Jim Balent Catwoman

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MariaTenebre, Jul 28, 2016.

1. MariaTenebre Committed Player

Hi guys I have a request to the devs for a Legends character. My favorite look for Catwoman has always been the 90s Jim Balent look. This was my favorite era for Catwoman and I thought this is when she looked the best. I always wished this was the look she stayed in instead of moving into that ugly look with the goggles. I loved her purple suit, Black gloves and long hair. I am not alone as to many 90s kids like myself this is the best version of Catwoman. Jim Balent was an excellent artist and he did her better then anyone else. I thought that since Batman has so many different versions of himself in Legends let's give attention to a female character. If this costume was released for Catwoman I would definitely buy it as would many fans. In my mind this was the magnum opus of the Catwoman looks and series.

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j85/Sanurai/catwoman-jim-balent3.jpg
  2. Original Empress Well-Known Player

Would be easily created in the character creator if head pieces didn't always cut all a woman's hair off. I know that's not what you're talking about but I'm not really big in PVP. Very good idea though.
  3. Jafin 10000 Post Club

I'd be down for that. I always loved that costume. Her original purple and green costume is quite awesome too.
  4. Vesper Dedicated Player

That costume was nice. I can understand your nostalgia for it.

The purple dress though.....this is where my Catwoman love will always be:

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  5. MariaTenebre Committed Player

Glad this thread is getting such good responses. Devs take notice you would make a lot of money if this was released. This is the One True Catwoman in my eyes.