Legends pvp Two-Face

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Fearlantern77, Jun 22, 2018.

1. Fearlantern77 Well-Known Player

Does anyone know how to defeat a good two-face player? I thought after three consecutive hits while blocking your opponent goes down. Does rifle allow you to pass through the gaurd. Majority of the players do 4 hits and then lunge backwards. Any tips.
  2. Tilz Loyal Player

It's 5 taps now I think. But rifle can do 6 without getting blocked.
    • Like x 2
  3. Fearlantern77 Well-Known Player

Wow ok that explains it, thanks for the info.
  4. Tilz Loyal Player

It's a bug though. Works also in PvE... but Devs don't care :rolleyes:
    • Like x 3
  5. Roguester Well-Known Player

Why would mechanics matter in pvp right? XD
  6. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

He's currently broken. I've had to fight fire with fire to be honest.

A few times i left the match, re qued as 2 face or john stewart and wiped the floor with em lololol
    • Like x 1
  7. ShadowTheHunter Well-Known Player

Two-Face is unparalleled in raw damage right now not much unlike before the revamp. Few characters stand a chance against him. However, with very careful and informed play he can be beat. The easiest way in my experience was to of course use him. But you can also beat Two-Faces with Sinestro's Light Claws spam if you're not getting blocked, and Shazam if you time his Mercury's Escape right before you get hit with Two-Face's Rifle Slam. Use Backfist and his 35% finisher when possible.

Regardless of character you should get away from Two-Face's barrel AoE and if you're in between attacks you can block his Rifle Slam (Blocking it won't counter him but will mitigate the damage). However it seems the timing for blocking the Rifle Slam is very strict, if you don't block slightly before it comes out you'll get hit with its full damage through your block. Try to grab any blues you can. Lunging his Bullet Storm is a good opportunity for this, but the more informed Two-Face player will bait you with it then cancel so they block you.
  8. PacifistSlade New Player

For every1 sayin he's broken... Know he's Not, If Two face is Broken then Batman, Robin, Night wing, Bizzaro, power girl, Donna Troy,John Stewart it broken... Cause u can't find a legend player your good using and 1 can't beat don't mean its broken
  9. ShadowTheHunter Well-Known Player

Except he IS broken. Just like Batman, Robin, and John Stewart. It's the fact that they have much higher unintended damage potential compared to the balanced legends. These legends characters are so powerful that their damage can overcome significant skill gaps. No skill is required to 5 tap rifle or spam batarangs. No matter how good you are, if you think you can beat a Two-Face spammer with Power Girl you are welcome to have fun trying that.
    • Like x 1
  10. Yvtq8K3n Committed Player

He is broken, because he shouldn't be able to do his max combo and get unaffected by block. Strangely enough on pve, if u block on a boss for instance the Savage Captain Merzen while he is performing the 5 combo he gets knocked out.
    • Like x 2
  11. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

Sure pal
    • Like x 1
  12. BƖack Dedicated Player

This isn't a coincidence that Bb's in this game hit like this. I start to think that all this confusion about pvp like 2face,batman,robin, no immunity, unblockable skills, spam etc, was made for new, non experienced players.. so they could match with players who have spent years playing this game in just 1 day. Mr. Jack Emmert have said on one of his Q & A that he plan to make DCUO more friendly for new players and effects of this you have already in the game today.

This is how we players are treated by the companies. Same about pve it doesn't matter how many years have you played or how hard everyday you worked on your stats because someone who barrely started the game and hit level 30 can p2w and will already match you or even be ahead you with skill points in just a few days. CR Skip is very good example. Time Capsules and Skill Points in it are good example.

Games are simply all about moneys nowadays, nothing besides matter, you pay and you're the best.