[Legends PvP Tournament] Ranked 2v2s #4

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Grand Shaw, Apr 30, 2016.

1. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

May has finally arrived. See you on May 7th @ 9PM EST (6PM PST)

Link: http://challonge.com/Ranked2v24
    Current Leaderboard

Legends 2v2: Batcave
    Double Elimination

Prize Pool: 10 teams minimum must participate. $50 USD via PayPal OR 17 million. (See below)

For those of you who do NOT have PayPal, I will be accepting donations to reach the 17 million prize pool or beyond. How much each player gets is dependent on how much money can be made before Saturday night. Mail donations to my in game toon, Brother Shaw. I will give each donor a shout out (and a league promo if desired) on the forums at the end of the tournament. We currently need at least 12 million. I already put up 5 million.

Banned Legends:
    Broken or OP Tier: Bane, Bizarro, Black Adam, Catwoman, Lex Luthor, Shazam, Two Face
    Bugged Legends: Flash, Joker, Arkham Joker
    Too popular: Wonder Woman
    Double Legends: No duplicate legends teams of any kind, skins included. Same Legend, different skin.
    • Like x 1
  2. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

2 teams and 2 individuals have signed up. It's ok to sign up solo as long as you can get a partner before the tournament begins.
  3. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

I'm actually recording matches this time! :D
  4. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

Woot. Got 4 matches recorded. GG's everyone. Thank you for those who participated. I will update the rankings tomorrow.
  5. Clutchmeister Loyal Player

• Like x 1
  6. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

2 of my recordings were spared from the "shakes" (somewhat anyway). Here's the first one:

I'll figure out Shadowplay so I can use it instead of OBS so I can get less of... this.
  7. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

Aaaaand the Final Match of the Tournament: