Legends PvP Needs to be Updated (PLEASE)

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by KatieTheLady, Jul 20, 2018.

1. KatieTheLady New Player

We haven't had a legends up date in a looooong time. I would like the characters looks to be updated. Superman and Supergirl have both gotten style updates that have been applied everywhere in game BUT in legends. An update in the roster would be great, too. Maybe start coming out with new legends in tandem with the new episode releases? For example, with the TT episode launch, Raven, Starfire, Cyborg, etc. would be great new additions. Also I would love to have a Batwoman legend but that's just me, I love her. I wouldn't mind new arenas being added, but honestly I just want new legends.
    • Like x 4
  2. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

Fix batman and robins block breaker and fix rifles 5 tap being unblockable
    • Like x 3
  3. MrMigraine Devoted Player

I'd love new Legends too.
  4. KatieTheLady New Player

I also just found that Superman has super strength but Supergirl doesn't....yikes.
  5. ShadowTheHunter Well-Known Player

I'd LOVE to have new legends, but much like suggestions to add new Arena maps, gear, seasons, etc. we really need PvP as a whole to get fixed first. There's a lot in legends that still needs to be worked out.
    • Like x 1
  6. tehDarkNite Well-Known Player

Weren't we supposed get Gorilla Grodd as a new character way back when
    • Like x 1
  7. Brother Allen Loyal Player

8. Legooolas New Player

Here is a video of me doing 11/0 on pvp by only pressing blockbreaker with batman.
    • Like x 1
  9. dresserball Dedicated Player

Maybe peole don't know about lunging.

On another note I would like more characters to play as only if they count towards the LPVE feats and don't create another catagory there.