Legends PvE Weekend?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Heywiar, Jul 15, 2019.

1. Heywiar Committed Player

• Like x 2
  2. IceRaven198 Well-Known Player

Watch it be like x10 currency for LPVE.

P.S hope I'm not right
    • Like x 3
  3. SkullGang Devoted Player

Legends ? PvE ?
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  4. EconoKnight XIII Legion

Many things it could be - maybe all characters unlocked for free? But the only thing I would be interested in is something to help toward those feat counts. With them specifically saying LPVE, I’m hoping that’s it. Otherwise, they could have just made it generally Legends weekend
    • Like x 4
  5. Draconiano Committed Player

I just hope they don't think LPVE is fixed because we have a "special weekend" for it.
    • Like x 4
  6. Batrederik Dedicated Player

There are only 2 days left until the start of the PvE Weekend..
    So a patient man would be rewarded later in july day 18.
    • Like x 1
  7. Brother Allen Loyal Player

If it was LPVP then I would find it interesting and intriguing. However, LPVE...no thank you.
    • Like x 2
  8. Heywiar Committed Player

Nobody here is being "impatient." I'm just intrigued they're doing something with legends.
    • Like x 2
  9. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Anyone starting a pool as to when Mepps chimes in with another :mad: comment about #leaks?

Same kind of thing did happen with the bonus Daemohedron weekend, after all. :D
  10. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

??? How is this a leak?
    It was posted in the Announcement section for everyone to see.
  11. Batrederik Dedicated Player

:mad:

Don't we all.. ;)
    • Like x 1
  12. xAcHieVeD Well-Known Player

Lmfao a legends PvE event though? Do people even run that nuisance?
    • Like x 2
  13. willflynne 10000 Post Club

• Like x 1
  14. HurricaneErrl Dedicated Player

Would be nice to get a double credit weekend towards those checklists, otherwise bonus currency is kind of a let down
    • Like x 3
  15. Batrederik Dedicated Player

• Like x 1
  16. HurricaneErrl Dedicated Player

I guess bonus currency could be ok if they opened up the instances. Like have half available for Thurs/Fri and then the other half available Sat/Sun. If they just leave it at the two regularly scheduled instances with double marks....
  17. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

It needs to be a 2 for 1 or something as far as completing them. This and pvp is why i dont have max sp...
  18. AV Loyal Player

Realistically 5-10 for 1. It will probably be either just an "all characters unlocked" weekend or a bonus Legends currency weekend though... which would be more insulting than anything considering how gd easy it is to fill our rosters already and that there's absolutely nothing to do with excess Legends marks if you have all the characters unlocked. Can't even buy extra chips to donate for prestige, it's such BS.
    • Like x 2
  19. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

Lmao its Gonne be this probably . It should be 5X the feat points or cover multiple ones imo.
    • Like x 1
  20. MrMigraine Devoted Player

So IF (miracle of miracles), LPVE weekend gives us, say a 10 to 1 bonus (for every one time you run, you get credit for ten towards the Feats), AND they open up all of the characters/maps, which would be the best to grind on, Oan Sciencells, League of Assassins Stronghold or Trigon's Prison?

(Considering the current climate, I would say Area 51 just because it's meme-tastic to imagine 400,000 players in A51 right now, but I really don't want to do that map over and over. ;) )
    • Like x 2