Legends PvE feats ???

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by FESTER665, Oct 26, 2014.

1. FESTER665 Devoted Player

Jens made mention of them being on test on Twitter earlier. Anyone have a list of the feats? Be curious to see them.
  2. Little Sister New Player

3. FESTER665 Devoted Player

• Like x 1
  4. Superskull85 Devoted Player

Since Bobburt posted some more development has been made. I created a thread specifically for those in Testing Feedback: Legends PvE Feats if you want to browse all visible feats (there are 74 of them with continuation feats hidden).
    • Like x 1
  5. MetalMario Loyal Player

It looks like it's going to be a duo. Has there been any word on what tier? T4 maybe?
  6. Little Sister New Player

Holy moly.
    • Like x 2
  7. DCFanatical Dedicated Player

Hmm. very interesting. But isn't gotham courthouse normally an alert? I wonder how they are going to make it a duo. Is it on Test now? I might have to check it out, just to give it a go.
  8. nogimmick New Player

that's awesome, i can't wait to have a go at this.
  9. Rhinosus13 Loyal Player

I'm abit concerned that you need Circe to get some of the feats since you have to purchase her to be able to get it.....
    • Like x 1
  10. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

Some I be mentioned in that post already the devs have said that she will be temporarily be available to use in pve legends for anyone who doesn't own her.... You won't be able to use her in pve legends tho I assume ...
    • Like x 3
  11. Rhinosus13 Loyal Player

Thats good, I'm fine not using her in PvP
  12. Spytle Executive Creative Director

It isn't a duo. It's an alert.
    • Like x 10
  13. ShadowCyborg92 Loyal Player

Is there a release date yet? I want to play it already
    • Like x 2
  14. Little Sister New Player

Are those feats final ? That seems like a huge update for Feats, we've never really gotten that many new ones before. If so, pretty neat :)
    • Like x 1
  15. ou812puzzledalo Well-Known Player

Wow!!! Where are the huge clapping emoticons? Insert several here _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _!
  16. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

The only thing I'm concerned with is there's a grindy feat for beating it "X" amount of times but they say the first ones 50 or 25 I believe...then I read that it's only gonna be on live for a month.... My problem is are we gonna get credit if we play them over and over not using replays.....I haven't done those beat instance x amount of time feats in a long time I don't remember if it required you to replay for it to count ...

Also I haven't seen you around in a long time hope all is well
  17. ChuckLess New Player

I am really lookin forward to this. Legends is a great concept, but keeping it a PVP only thing was a bad idea.

just please don't "over develop" this. And by that I mean: Keep it simple. I hope you understand what I mean :)
  18. Marine Death Committed Player

I just love your signature.
    • Like x 1
  19. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

I also like this idea I think it will be fun.... I loved the legends solos... Just them being single player made it not as fun
  20. ChuckLess New Player

It wasn't really the "solo" aspect that has kept them unpopular, more the fact that they never get easier. Couple that with the fact that you always have to use the same character and you have a system that doesn't really appeal to many people.

It just becomes that same EXACT thing over and over.
    • Like x 3