Legends pve chart

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by Red Jenni, Sep 6, 2015.

1. Red Jenni Loyal Player

Here is a chart for which Legends characters qualify under each feat. I don't think Circe qualifies as Arcane, for some reason. Also, I know Flash and Gorilla Grodd are coming soon. I'm guessing that they will fall under a whole new category.

The Knight
    Batman
    Robin
    Nightwing
    The Huntress
    The Joker
    Harley Quinn
    Two Face
    Bane

Man of Steel
    Superman
    Supergirl
    Power Girl
    General Zodd
    Ursa
    Steel
    Bizzaro
    Lex Luthor

Arcane
    Felix Faust
    Dr. Fate
    Shazam
    Black Adam

Light
    Hal Jordan
    John Stewart
    Sinestro
    Saint Walker
    Guy Gardner
    Kyle Rayner
    Amon Sur
    Kilowog
    Arkillo
    Atrocitus

Truth
    Wonder Woman
    Circe
    Wonder Girl
    Donna Troy
    Cheetah

Archer
    Green Arrow
    Deathstroke

Speed
    The Flash
    Gorilla Grodd (coming soon)
    • Like x 6
  2. Red Jenni Loyal Player

Circe really SHOULD be under Truth AND Arcane.
  3. ChillCat Loyal Player

I can confirm Circe does not count in LPVE as Arcane, but I agree she should.
  4. Red Jenni Loyal Player

No. It was never my intention to imply that she did. She should though, we agree. Hear that Devs? If Red Jenni and ChillCat agree, it MUST be so!
    • Like x 1
  5. ChillCat Loyal Player

I guess that settles it ;)

Just to add a little background on my position, I tend to view all the content from a canon- and character-driven perspective. That's why we were originally attracted to this game, so I view Circe as rightfully Arcane simply because that's her character and not really for the feat stacking. Couldn't care less about trying to shortcut the feat grind; it matters more to me that the characters be true. Same reason why I disagree with Raven having a one-shot Reflect in the DC Elite. It's partly because I don't feel one-shots make an alert truly "elite" but it's also because one-shot Reflect has never been part of Raven's powerset since the beginning of this game when Raven first appeared in the 8th Precinct mission.

Sorry for the long-winded speech, but thought I should add that in if a Dev actually reads this. Devs, make stories first, code and mechanics second...please
    • Like x 1
  6. Absolix Loyal Player

The reason Circe doesn't count for Arcane is that every legend is only supposed to count towards 3 of the general legends feat, Male or Female, Hero or Villain, and the category. If Circe also counted as Arcane she would count for 4 and would make running as her more valuable than running as other characters, thus only a Wonder Woman related character.
  7. Dogico Loyal Player

Flash and Grodd will fall under Archer as a nod to the CW/DC universe.
  8. Red Jenni Loyal Player

This is a theory right? I've heard that will be a Speedster category.
  9. Dogico Loyal Player

That was my guess quite some time ago; since then they added a separate Flash family tree. So far they have five possible characters they could use (Flash, Grodd, Impulse, Professor Zoom, Jay Garrick Flash). Personally I would have been fine with them just combining Arrow and Flash into one tree, considering how popular both shows currently are.
  10. Red Jenni Loyal Player

It wouldn't have ended my world or anything, but I don't see the Flash falling under anyone else's category. The Flash is a main character. I could stand GA falling under The Flash's category better than vice versa. But either category is going to be under populated for a while, and THAT I don't like.
  11. Red Jenni Loyal Player