Legends PvE - Challenge or just "Waste of Time"?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by ImpulseTB, Aug 19, 2017.

1. ImpulseTB New Player

Hey everyone,
    with this Thread i want to talk about the new situation in Legends PvE.

As the Devs said with releasing the revamp, the game is gonna be "heavier".
    (This is just about the Legends PvE Situation now, not the normal content)

All i can see in Legends PvE Content is bosses dying slowly, and we actually dont get any damage input.
    So whats new with revamp?
    Bosses are not really stronger, content not really heavier, but it just takes 2-3 times longer than before.
    So whats the aim of the devs? They want us to sleep in while fighting?

With this "barrel" bug, or whatever it is, it might be easy 2 complete the boss fights, but not every raid has these barrels. So it takes 40-60min to complete Nexus, as example.

Not to forget about the whole bugs they brought with Legends PvE Revamp:
    Catwoman OP damage, Most Super Charge cant be used, and even if, some of they havent any effect.

I would more be happy about content, that makes fun, instead of content, which makes me angry, because of all the bugs and wasting time.

What do you guys think about the new Legends PvE Situation?
    Would be happy to get some answers :)
    • Like x 2
  2. MastaMind Dedicated Player

I was never really a big fan of legends since I did not put all this work as my character to play as a weak version of an Iconic DC character. It was bad enough to have to play "100 iconic instances" for those feats, but then it was heartbreaking to discovered that a vast majority of the feats within the game are tied directly to legends PVE/PVP. Ugh. I truly wish that something else would have been added in when they came up with this idea. I mean for real. If people wanted to play as Batman or whoever else there are other games for that. Like the Batman Arkham games or Injustice 1/2 even. If it wasn't for the feats I am guessing that barely anyone would ever play them.

As stated above even before the revamp they were slow, annoying, and actually took a moderately decent team of players to complete. It doesn't really seem any different to me afterwards, but I don't have a huge variety of characters (9 or so tops). How on Earth anyone beat that "Beat the System Breaker in under 2 minutes" feat in the HOD Armory is beyond me. A fast run there for me is 6-7 minutes of bashing and beating that thing. All in all. I will keep running them for the small feats and I will praise the day when I never have to run another one.
    • Like x 3
  3. MaverickRaven657 Well-Known Player

I've spoken about this alot. Honestly I'm starting to wonder if the devs care at all. The messages about this pop up almost every day, and they have never been addressed. I would hope that they eventually act like they care, but I'm seriously losing hope. I don't even know anymore...

Revamp is awful, as I've also spoken about ad nauseum, but they're intent on content being longer, not better it seems. LPVE is one of the things most affected, as you pointed out. I run them solely for the feats, and the feats were always too high in their numbers. At the moment however, because of the revamp extending the play time for every instance (extending the time spent there hardly the quality)the feats have become insane.

On second thought they were insane to begin with, now they're just an insult.
    • Like x 1
  4. YinChakra Dedicated Player

Waste of time in its current state imo.
    • Like x 7
  5. light FX Steadfast Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  6. Noxious Flora Well-Known Player

Waste of time. Do not touch. Even with a pole.
  7. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

I haven't touched an LPvE map since last year, so yeah I'm on team "waste of time."
  8. ozzy1111 Dedicated Player

seems the slow down of the game. might equal a slow down of content. as for lpve. a total waste of time!!!!!
  9. CassUV Well-Known Player

The only thing I was doing in LPvE were farming but, with this Revamp letting us lose 18 minutes in Trigon, 18 minutes in HoD, I gave up to grind those feats. The message from the devs with this "decrease of damage" are clear: don't farm LPvE.

Today LPvE is total waste of time.
  10. High Troller Loyal Player

I wonder if I hold the record for having the least LPvE feats completed. I only have 27 completed and refuse to do more. When LPvE first hit, I had a group of league mates that would endlessly ground them. They asked for my help because of my arsenal of legends characters. I stopped helping after one hour of grind. My hate goes back to then and even more now. Even if there is a fix, y'all won't found me working on these feats.
  11. stärnbock Devoted Player

waste of everyones lifetime. now more than ever before.
  12. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

R.I.P. LPVE
    I don't see it getting fixed.
  13. nawanda Loyal Player

With 103 runs until my next 10 point feat, and the new completion times being so long, it surely can't be 'working as intended'. I feel they will do something about either the completion times, the feat structure, or both, at some point in the not-too-distant future.
  14. light FX Steadfast Player

RIP lpve. Another game mode or feature that was a good idea but was poorly implemented and ends up being a waste of time and no fun at all because of changes that were made to the game down the road. In this case gu73.

I am still of the belief this revamp was not ready for live when stuff like this happens. It seems like 1 change was made, i think all legends got a buff or some more power or whatever it was, and thats it. Appears to have been completely overlooked.
    • Like x 1
  15. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

LPVE is a no profit center. If they wanted it fixed, it would have been. It's not even mentioned in the Producer's Letter.
    • Like x 1
  16. Grumpy Dedicated Player

Waste of time.
  17. Dragon Power Well-Known Player

It wouldn't be half as bad if it wasn't for all the terrible players that go in LPVE.
  18. Dreadshow Well-Known Player

Waste of time. It was at least quick enough to warrant the time. Not anymore.
  19. Caroline Dedicated Player

It's been a waste of time since it launched. It's another thing that I and many other people sacrificed countless hours to get most of the 10 star feats done.

I probably won't do anymore, ever again, unless they reduce the number of runs or make them super fast to go through.
    • Like x 2
  20. spack2k Steadfast Player

LPVE was , is and always will be a waste of time
    • Like x 1