Legends Help

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Couzintony, May 15, 2014.

1. Couzintony New Player

im trying to get better with The Huntress...
    Any suggestions with using her?...
  2. Sabigya Steadfast Player

1) When in inner zipline to the right wall or the left wall and zip up saving a lot of time.
    2) Don't pug.
    3)Don't tap range in midst of combat. Waste of damage and time.
    4) Known what stuns,knockbacks and juggles.
    5) Clipping weapon attacks is very essential. You tend to clip attacks before you actually hit a combo.
    6) Her 4th and 5th attacks are very important it gives dodge and allow you to stop taking some damage for a while and are excellent to clip blockbreakers with.
    • Like x 1
  3. Couzintony New Player

I know about number 2... I was bored n didn't have a PvP buddy... Thanx
  4. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

If you'd like a guide written for her, put in a request here:
    https://forums.station.sony.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/legends-guides-you-want-to-see.199053/
    I've been extremely busy and haven't had time to actually format my Circe guide sadly. Luckily I practically have the next week off from work, so hopefully I can get back to doing that stuff :D

As per current tips for using her, it's been a long while, but I believe her backflip kick deals extra damage to stunned and countered enemies. Your most used attacks will most likely be your flips, as it provides good damage, but more importantly provides dodge, which can turn her into quite the tanky character as you can alternate between them. I think they're also 2 of the faster moves she has access to. I don't play much with her though so don't quote me on the last part for sure.

Also just from taking a look at the video, you use a little work on playing on reaction, but that just goes for everyone, including myself.
    • Like x 1
  5. Couzintony New Player

Thank you!! Lots of help.
    • Like x 1