Fixed Legends Character Select

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Unknown1, Oct 8, 2022.

1. Unknown1 Level 30

Cant scroll down to choose character in lpve since new update. Also can't Q pvp 1vs at all.
    • Like x 8
  2. Eve YouTuber

You need to select the queue then go to Legends PvP section and you will see the option to choose Legends there. I do agree that It's abit irritating to have to go all the way there, sadly they kept it this way.
  3. Lou1se New Player

I can get to the legends character screen but it only shows me the top 4 rows. There is no way to scroll down to see all of the legends characters
    • Like x 3
  4. Anto126 New Player

After this new update the on-duty tab has been changed again I don’t like it. Before you had the option to use the new UI interface or go manually with the old one. Now for some reason that choice has been take from you. For some reason I don’t know if it’s just me or not someone let me know if you are having the same glitch but whenever I go the Legends Character Select screen I’m stuck on the top part of the page and can’t scroll down at all. This is very annoying please fix this quick because now I can’t even queue up legends with the characters I paid for can someone confirm is this is happening to them as well?
    • Like x 2
  5. Unknown1 Level 30

I could choose the characters at the top of the list. Can't get to Flash toward the bottom. Thanks
    • Like x 3
  6. Novefyre7 New Player

I’ve been having an issue where I am unable to scroll down the legends PVE character select screen. I bought a couple characters and was trying to run some feats when I noticed I wasn’t able to select anyone past the 4th row. Is this already a know issue and when is it expected to be fixed? I play on the PS4 but my friend who plays on the PC doesn’t have the same issue. This only started happening after the recent update to the on duty tab menu. Also, with the new changes when you queue up for legends PVE you have to tab over to actually select the character. It’s a little inconvenient and I’m not sure why we have to go through all the extra steps.
    • Like x 1
  7. Red Wáve Well-Known Player

So, dear whoever was in charge of deciding a new UI.

You have a game, that you provide as a live service on: PC, Playstation, X-Box and Nintendo Switch. See the theme? 3 of the 4 platforms play with a controller (or Joy-Con, which is functionally a controller)

So, you made a new UI for the 2nd most important menu in the game. (Most important obviously being Marketplace, by which we, your custumors, can give you money to keep your jobs), it went through Test Server, which is only for PC players due to legal reasons I can both comprehend and understand. Obviously, since you can't be sure wether the PC Testers are playing with a mouse and keyboard or choose to use a controller, you did some in house testing, for this massive overhaul of a menu that *has* to work, or there is certainly little to no QoL for your playerbase, right? o_O

Of course you did. And during the GU that brought this overhaul, the first things you checked was naturally that both of these important things worked, right?

Of course you did, or you'd.. [probably getting banned from Forums for merely thinking this]
  8. DorianM Well-Known Player

Legends select tab is missing the Flash for an option. Might be missing more but Flash was the only one I noticed was gone.
    • Like x 2
  9. savokgear New Player

Scrolling does not work on the gamepad when selecting Legends. And while this mode is still Pay to Win for some reason, players on consoles missed the opportunity to make a team up feat for completing Donna Troy & Nightwing. And how long to wait until Donna Troy will be free again and this location will be available where you can get this feat? Year? Two?
    • Like x 4
  10. Babù Active Player

Hello :)

I up this thread. At the moment, the scrolling down on the gamepad on console (PS4 for me) to choose and select a Legend Character still doesn't work for few weeks (I don't know when it has started). Might be it's the launch of the last DLC, but developpers have to fix this because it's impossible to access LC bought and even to complete specific feats.