legendary que?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by IdontDps, Jan 25, 2014.

1. IdontDps Committed Player

leagendary que is suppose to be an instant que but it took me like 3 min to log in...
  2. SKAVANGER408 New Player

You better ask for some $$$ back!

Must be these old servers:)
  3. BlackStar Luffy New Player

This legendary que is hilarious.
    • Like x 1
  4. TKMcClone Steadfast Player

I think is good news... nice to see a big population spike with the new DLC.
    I noticed because I was cycling alts and I saw F2P was 34 minutes... wow.
    • Like x 4
  5. Badname654 New Player

I keep getting kicked at the que. soon as I hit 261-270 I get disconnected
  6. Little Sister New Player

No it isn't.
    • Like x 3
  7. WhiteW0lf Devoted Player

Technically you are correct. But it always has been for me.

To the OP, the legendary que isn't necessarily guaranteed to be instant, it's just that legendary players get to que in before any premium or free players do. So if the population is high enough it could potentially take a few minutes. Although personally I have never seen this happen. Plus, since the first day I've been playing I have never at any point seen the population level read anything other than "high" lol.
  8. MentosTroll Loyal Player

i just logged in to ps3...literally took 3 mins
  9. Sore Steadfast Player

Four SOE MMOs just got their sunset announcement. Lotta players looking for their new home. They're finding DCUO.
    • Like x 1
  10. Bruherd New Player

Which four?
    • Like x 1
  11. Derio 15000 Post Club

Yay new members!!!!
  12. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Yes... and No.

Maybe 10 million people decided to come back to DCUO with the new DLC... the Lanterns are popular in DC now and I am sure that many GL fans came back to DCUO with more GL content.

But also.... maybe DCUO took down the amount of servers during the fall season to take down cost... of course... and now we finally feel the full effect of that with the new DLC??

Although with the attrocious lag that we have now.... I have to wonder how many will actually keep on playing after a while??
  13. usrevenge New Player

it's partially a lot ps4 players trying the game for the first time, they got it on xmas, along with BF or killzone, and now they are trying out the free games. plus it's the weekend.

they need to up it though, I can understand a queue, but 10minutes for premium members with a crazy 30+ minutes for free members? it's more likely to get free members to never touch the game again, than to make them buy legendary/premium.
    • Like x 1
  14. No Aywok New Player

Earlier when I logged in the numbers were:

Legendary — 18 sec
    Premium — 8 min, 34 sec
    F2P — 34 min, 8 sec

I know I personally waited between 10-11 mins on this log-in. I get that the times are an estimation; you Legendary members are supposed to be in a different boat. One of the "perks" to being Legendary is that you are to have "no-wait" status.

Strictly speaking from a consumer standpoint, that is not exactly a solid pillar to bolster memberships, new content or not.
  15. Sore Steadfast Player

Clone War Adventures, Wizardry Online, Vanguard, and surprisingly to some Free Realms.

Good news, no layoffs. All peeps absorbing into existing teams.
  16. Bruherd New Player

I never even heard of those. I wonder what will happen the day DCUO does that?
  17. TKMcClone Steadfast Player

I'd be surprised if they took servers offline before PS4 launch...
  18. Sore Steadfast Player

DCUO lifetime subscribers have to start paying for their All Access Pass.
  19. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Surely not before... but maybe after??

The game was pretty deserted for a while....

So I would not be surprised if some genius had the brilliant idea to take down a few servers to save a few bucks.
  20. TKMcClone Steadfast Player

Not to mention PS4 being 'more available' than it was at launch - with not many new game releases to choose from.
    A little hype around WotL could cause some new downloads.

I certainly hope that DCUO & WotL is featured next week on the PlayStation Store for PS4.
    • Like x 1
  21. TKMcClone Steadfast Player

I think our individual perceptions of player population are not very accurate. We don't have numbers. I tend to roll around in pre-OC content and have rarely found a lack of people (USPS) Often my playtime is late night 10pm to 4am (est) or so.