Legendary payment through steam

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Mike EUPC, Mar 9, 2017.

1. Mike EUPC Well-Known Player

I would like to contact a dev or a person who knows about this matter of whether you can pay the legendary through Steam, as I have heard comments that you can not

PS: It is my only way to pay the legendary through Steam because due to family problems I can not currently have a credit card and Steam would be perfect because I have much saved in the funds of Steam of several years to spend in The DCUO
  2. Ekart Committed Player

The problem I had was that I still needed a credit card. It wouldn't take money from my Steam Wallet.
  3. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

You use to but I have seen there has been a lot of issue with Steam for a year or so now, so I'm not sure if you can do that currently.
  4. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

You can pay with your Steam Wallet, the thing is that to register the payment method you would still need the information of a debit card at least (Even if the money is taken from the Steam wallet). Hope that the info helps.
    Cheers.
  5. Saint Nutella Loyal Player

Yes you can pay through steam. In fact when I was having payment struggles Jafin and couple others kindly suggested steam.

If you check you'll see that the game gives you 3 or 4 options to pay. Credit Card, Steam and PayPal (I think). So what I did was press the steam option and it sent me to the steam website and I authorized the payment and BOOM membership.