Legendary membership question

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by TheBadBat, Jul 17, 2019.

1. TheBadBat Well-Known Player

So im about to play the game after a year again and wanted to try the 1 month subscription, here are my questions ( correct me if im wrong) :
    - I can now create 6 playable characters instead of 2, and i can choose any power i want. Does that mean that after the legendary membership is gone i wont have access to those characters anymore? Or am i still able to play with them with the powers i gave them ?
  2. Brit Loyal Player

You will actually be able to create sixTEEN characters as a Legendary, but once the membership is gone you will only be able to play 6 of them as a Premium player.

You will have access to all powersets as a Legendary member. Once the membership ends and you become Premium, you may continue to play any of the six characters you keep unlocked, regardless of what their powerset is. However, if you were to try to make a new character, you will only be able to use the original 6 powersets that you have access to, and not the 9 additional ones that have been released.
  3. TheBadBat Well-Known Player

ok so basically:
    creating 16 characters with powers i want and after the membership i can keep 6 characters. but if i create a character as a premium member after the month is over i can only choose the normal powers ?
  4. Brit Loyal Player

This is correct. As a Legendary, you will be able to make anything you want. Once your Legendary expires, you will only have access to 6 characters, but it will not restrict you in what powerset you are able to use for any existing character, just for future ones made.

So if you made one character of each powerset to try them out, once the membership expires the account will be something like this:

Rage Hero - unlocked character
    Atomic Hero - unlocked character
    Electric Hero - unlocked character
    Quantum Hero - unlocked character
    Water Hero - unlocked character
    Munitions Hero - unlocked character
    Fire Hero - locked character
    Ice Hero - locked character
    Earth Hero - locked character
    Gadgets Hero - locked character
    Mental Hero - locked character
    Lantern Hero - locked character
    Nature Hero - locked character
    Sorcery Hero - locked character
    Celestial Hero - locked character
    Empty Slot - locked character

Let's say you buy an extra character slot. This will allow you to unlock one additional character. When you do that, you can choose between any of the locked characters, OR you can select that Empty 16th slot at the end and make a new character, but if you were to make a new character, you would only be able to choose between Fire, Ice, Gadgets, Mental, Nature, and Sorcery (the 6 free powersets).

Alternatively, if you were to sub again in the future, that immediately unlocks all characters on the account again, and when the sub expires and you move back to Premium, you drop back to only 6 characters unlocked, but you may choose again which 6 you want, rather than being stuck with the same 6 as before.
    • Like x 1
  5. TheBadBat Well-Known Player

O so i can also choose which 6 i got to pick, nice. Thanks for helping : )
  6. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Don't forget that if you play on some of the other 10, mule your cash and items you might want to keep over to the 6 you plan on keeping active, but also keep in mind your bank and inventory will shrink by about 50 slots (forgot the exact amount that legendary grants over premium).

Reinheld
  7. Darth_Andrea Well-Known Player

This is why I just buy the all access membership, it's a full year, gives me access to all of Daybreaks games, though I only play DCUO now, Everquest gives me migranes, (the game has not aged well visually). In the end the $128 USD I pay (with taxes) is worth it I think.
  8. iEyescreams New Player

Hello, I wanna ask if i buy 1 month membership and decided to buy another while the first 1 month subscription still running will it consider as 2 months membership? Sorry for noob question.
  9. SekretVillain Loyal Player

When legendary ends you select which 6 to keep as playable characters, or which ones to lock(until you renew legendary)

Unless its changed, you can make a character with a power you dont own and keep it once your legendary runs out.
  10. SekretVillain Loyal Player

Sort of, the second membership will kick in once the first membership ends.
  11. iEyescreams New Player

oh nice thank you