Legendary cash/ Replay badges?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by JustSome_Chick, Nov 7, 2013.

1. JustSome_Chick New Player

I have had a legendary membership for a good while now. I got it when it was on sale and had a 3 month cycle that only cost $30. Something glitched and it seems to have been taken off auto renew- so on Nov 4 it said I was premium. Well, Shoot, I lost the sweet price, but I signed back onto a legendary membership that same day.

Now, it seemed before that I always got new legendary cash / replay tokens every month on the day that I started the sub (on the 4th of every month).

Since that glitch, being booted down to premium, and on the same day going back up to legendary - I have received no cash or tokens.

Back when I was on a 1 month sub I got the cash and tokens. Then on the 3 month sub I got it like clock work -

so why am I not seeing that in there now? It's been 3 days plus a game reset. :/
  2. Statman New Player

You should submit a ticket, they'll be able to fix you up. Some times these are not rewarded and it is indeed a glitch, but customer service can help you. I've had this issue before in the past and they were very prompt with it.
  3. JustSome_Chick New Player

Ok cool, thanks. Thought I'd ask here before bugging them just in case I was somehow being impatient or something lol :)