Legendary allies being redeemable for all characters.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by 9001BPM, Sep 16, 2021.

1. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Apparently it’s being considered… but am I getting my hopes up for nothing? Thoughts?
    • Like x 2
  2. Jafin 10000 Post Club

The fact they even told us it's being considered is, in my eyes, a good sign. If they were leaning more towards the "no" side I don't think they would have said anything about it at all.
    • Like x 7
  3. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I think so too… nothing would make me happier right now. :)
    • Like x 1
  4. Ryazan Dedicated Player

But what's the point if you still have to buy the legendary alliances to level them?
  5. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

You don’t. They drop in endgame raids. And can be sold on broker I think.
    • Like x 2
  6. MVP1992 Level 30

While I don't think paying almost 25 dollars for a legendary ally is reasonable (10 or 12 sounds better) considering the fact epic allies only cost 4.50 if a player decides to get them in the MP. However, I would be more inclined to shell out the 22.50 needed to purchase them if it wasn't so expensive to upgrade them as well.

I never heard that. Unless they're extremely rare drops, I have yet to see any of the legendary allies drop in the end game raids. It would be nice if a dev or someone who had this happen could confirm it so that other players can know of this other method.
  7. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

What? Don’t you trust me? :p
  8. Yaiba Committed Player

Alliances drop in endgame contents (not just raids and not STU :D ), I got legendary alliance in wonderverse solo.
    • Like x 1
  9. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I’m painfully aware that they don’t drop in STU :p Seriously that’s awesome, I’m not a big fan of raids. :D Thanks for the information. :)
  10. Jafin 10000 Post Club

They were on the broker before Legendary Allies and Legendary Alliances were even available on the MP, so they're absolutely 100% dropping from endgame content. I bought a couple off the broker before the Allies were released since they were pretty cheap as nobody had any use for them at the time.
  11. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

It won't hurt for them to open it up to alts because the allies themselves are just empty shells for favor & alliances. We can pretty much level up 1 toon's allies at a time anyway. If anything it would probably make them more sales by opening it up.
    • Like x 3
  12. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I’d actually buy them, for a start.
    • Like x 1
  13. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I think they’d make more in the long term. Certainly from me they would.
    • Like x 2
  14. Mentaldope40 Dedicated Player

I think we can pretty much guaranteed that they will open it up since we haven't seen quotes like these "We have no further discussions regarding..." at least that's what PvP gets :D.
  15. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Well let’s not count our chickens before they hatch. :p
    • Like x 1
  16. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I'd agree. I'd be much more likely to buy a few legendary cats I needed to pop a breakthrough than I would be to rebuy the same $25 Allies. As it stands now I have a 0% chance of buying one. If I could redeem on all toons I just might. See...they just potentially made $25 bucks.
    • Like x 3
  17. BumblingB I got better.

They drop. I have gotten 1. It is flagged cannot trade between platforms though. So it has to be sold through the broker or find someone who is willing to sell on the same platform you are on.
  18. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

This would make the price semi reasonable to me and alt friendly.
    • Like x 1
  19. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

I would definitely buy them if it happens.
    • Like x 1
  20. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Same. Panderus Plz!