Legendary 3-Month Sub $29.99...........

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Agent Flores, Apr 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Agent Flores Committed Player

Ok this thread is for those who have this sub. I forgot to take off auto-renew from my account and now I lost it. So for those who are coming up to the end of this sub please take off auto-renew so you don't lose out on this. I'm positive that this will be available again soon but for now save yourself the heartache(I'm feeling it right now) and try to keep that sub. Hopefully this is helpful to everybody and if I missing anything please feel free to add your knowledge to this. :p Lesson learned!!!!
  2. Minion-of-None New Player

Could you rephrase what you wrote so that it, you know, makes sense and is less self-contradictory?
  3. Luthia1281 New Player

If you lost the 29.99 deal and havent resubbed yet, take a trip through the PSN store NOT THE DCUO MARKETPLACE and search DCUO, you'll thank me later.
  4. GreenDrakkon Well-Known Player

Wouldn't having the auto-renew on be a good thing if you want to keep the sub? I have the three month plan and it renewed for me.
    • Like x 1
  5. Solutha New Player

Mine auto-renewal worked just fine. Charged me $29.99 just today.
  6. 13igtyme Devoted Player

So if I take off auto renew, I can keep the sub.... right.
  7. Breedin Bull New Player

That works out to be $119.96 per year. The yearly sub is $119.88. Pretty good deal, it's just like the yearly, but you don't have to cough it up all at once. Consider me sold SOE. I found it hidden in a dark corner of the PS store. Thank goodness the marketplace freezes my PS3 everytime I try to use it, else I would not have this sweet deal.
  8. LL New Player

Mine has always worked. Seems more like a person trying to get people to lose their sub. :(
  9. MattMinus New Player

This idiot is probably mad about PvP rotation or somethign and so is engaging in a pathetic attempt to hurt the game that hurt him.

Show us on the doll where the bad devs touched you.
  10. Agent Flores Committed Player

What I was trying to say was that I had no funds in my account when auto-renew kicked in and I lost the sub. Just letting people know and thank you guys for pointing that I was not clear on the subject. I was a little mad and was typing away. Any who thanks for the feed back.
  11. Breedin Bull New Player

huh?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.