leg mods

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by stärnbock, Jun 18, 2021.

1. stärnbock Devoted Player

SUGGESTION:

please add movement and iconic powers to the list of powers you can use to get a heal every 12 seconds.
    i guess the list of available powers has been the same as when leg mods became a thing, wich was at a time when each powers were given AM´s, but before they all even had one... i think it should been looked at because there were a lot of changes since, especially when thinking about the way AM´s were a huge fail that needed to get rid of and how it made the revamp nessesary... also: maybe a more general aproach would be even better like: "using a super power grants a heal each 12 seconds" or something like that. just please look at the mess we have and how small your options are for many powers to not even have a single super power it works with you would ever want to have in your loadout...
  2. Siramez Well-Known Player

leg mods needs a rework, their heal is very small and not worth it
    • Like x 4
  3. Proxystar #Perception

I think all white mods need a rework.
    • Like x 3
  4. Imaginos Dedicated Player

It has a heal? Funny I never noticed it at all. ;)
    • Like x 1
  5. Illumin411 Loyal Player

They definitely need a rework. Although making dervish, tornado pull, etc even more overpowered is definitely not the way to go. But that’s another topic…
    • Like x 1
  6. stärnbock Devoted Player

this ^ sums it up quite well.
  7. stärnbock Devoted Player

agree