Learneas amulet exsploit

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Bladechaos, Feb 9, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bladechaos Dedicated Player

Either you have helpful words to further the cause of fixing this exsploit in Wich case post here....if you just wanna argue post elsewhere
  2. Bladechaos Dedicated Player

As for being upset why I have not called for a fix on rage or other power sets who maybe useing the exsploit.....really? I have only seen and provided pics of mental users useing and teaching this exsploit and have only witnessed mental use this exsploit...so color me crazy if I don't call for a fix or balance to a power set I have not witnessed because it (potentially) aka (may) or (may not ) be capable useing the same exsploit.....I only speak on what I've witnessed and have proof of....and I have called for a fix or balance to the art and or class or fix......and offered ideas to fix it....a balance sometimes requires nerf or buff ....but not always
  3. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

You also have yet to present anything other than anecdotal evidence, which you are the sole source of.

Go Get Proof First.
  4. Bladechaos Dedicated Player

To correct and exsploit that gives players an edge which was never intended for them to have...is not a nerf ....no matter how the fix is applied if I corrects the exsploit....it's then called a fix or a balance........
  5. Bladechaos Dedicated Player

Lol I quote you ....u should provide pics...I'm not saying post them publicly........but in task force x .....I now quote me I have told you 4 or 5 times I have provided the pics lol
  6. Bladechaos Dedicated Player

Do you have a clip of this in action? Not that I am suggesting you post it openly but it might help narrow down the nature of the exploit itself.
  7. Bladechaos Dedicated Player

Exact quote from you
  8. Bladechaos Dedicated Player

Yes I've posted to task force x had over 100 views from dev team yes I have opened tickets posted pics of the exsploit in use and several players not only professing they use the exsploit but instructing others in game how to use it .....and yes exsploit is viable to use in other stealths but most commonly used by the mental class....
  9. Bladechaos Dedicated Player

Exact reply from me both are on page 1 of this thread
  10. Bladechaos Dedicated Player

You also have yet to present anything other than anecdotal evidence, which you are the sole source of.

Go Get Proof First.
    Like.........now this is exsact quote of you on page 3....
  11. Bladechaos Dedicated Player

I quite agree I with you on page one it is bad to post the evidence publicly and probly against t.o.s. however the pics have been provided to the devs....as you so suggested.....so plz for the 5 the time this post is about learneas amulet and the pvp invisibility Spam jump clip perma negate amulets damage to the wearer exsploit either you have helpful info regarding fixes to the exsploit....similar experience or have witnessed it .....in Wich case feel free to post......if your just wanna argue plz post elsewhere .....it's approaching herassment
  12. Berza Committed Player

That's not me
  13. Berza Committed Player

That's not me
  14. Berza Committed Player

And again, that's not me.
    Don't tell me this is about a bug and then ASK FOR A NERF INCREASING THE COOLDOWN OF A BASIC POWER.
    • Like x 1
  15. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

This right here.

Asking for a direct nerf to the core (ALREADY DYSFUNCTIONAL, and usually not in a beneficial way) mechanic of an entire Powerset for the sake of balancing a segment of the game that isn't even a balance consideration right now IS NOT a meaningful OR constructive request.

It sounds COMPLETELY like sour grapes, to be blunt.
    • Like x 1
  16. Bladechaos Dedicated Player

quite agree I with you on page one it is bad to post the evidence publicly and probly against t.o.s. however the pics have been provided to the devs....as you so suggested.....so plz for the 5 the time this post is about learneas amulet and the pvp invisibility Spam jump clip perma negate amulets damage to the wearer exsploit either you have helpful info regarding fixes to the exsploit....similar experience or have witnessed it .....in Wich case feel free to post......if your just wanna argue plz post elsewhere .....it's approaching herassment
  17. Bladechaos Dedicated Player

Seems there are two people trying to control this thread I created and transform it into something else.....lol internet trolls.....like broken records
  18. Bladechaos Dedicated Player

Reported for herassment
  19. Bladechaos Dedicated Player

,............,,...........lol repetitive post seeking to deflect convo from its original intent......either u have something helpful to add to the convo....or.....you going to continue to post the same old tired thing? And low key insult on my thread? I believe it will be the latter of the two since you haven't quit yet
  20. Bladechaos Dedicated Player

Lol learn the terms nerf balance hit fix patch and fix.....before you post
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.