Fixed League tab won't show league members that are on or offline

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Magnus2814, Oct 13, 2022.

1. Magnus2814 New Player

League tab under Friends won't show league members that are on or offline Wont show Leauge member names only z's or III where names should be it won't allow for invites or messaging to the mystery league members that it says are online also number of online members doesn't match up with the league chat counter. I tried reinstall and deleting cache still nothing all started after last major update for October stuff
    • Like x 4
  2. AmbrosiaStar Level 30

I am having issues with the quick window that you can pop up while playing the game. The information for looking at your league and who is playing is screwy. Has anyone else had this problem? If so, how do I fix it or who should I report it to so they can fix it? It has "IIIO" for each player's name.
    • Like x 1
  3. ACLife Active Player

PS league mates are not able to see league member online/offline list and cannot invite league members to a group unless they are on their friends list. Please resolve. I am PC and do not have this issue.

We are on US server.
    • Like x 1
  4. BMyst Active Player

All my PS league mates have this issue, but the one on PC don't
    • Like x 1
  5. JIROCON PS4 New Player

Same for all our ps players both 4 and 5.
    League log shows no names only symbols Iiioooo
    Its been over a week now. Game is becoming broke.
    Makes it frustrating to make groups as you need to add from friends list or from recent text/voice.
    Dc please get this fixed before the dlc comes
    • Like x 1
  6. The1stoyster New Player

We are having the same issue. I cant look to see which league members are online. It has been like this for over a week. PS 5
  7. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This should be resolved today.
    • Like x 2