League recruiting

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Ferret2, Jun 1, 2018.

1. Ferret2 Well-Known Player

Eternal Phalanx is recruiting. Villian usps. We are a small league with about 20 mates. We have a league hall and will be adding buffs as prestige is earned. All our players are friendly and helpfull. Our only requirement is to want to have fun and help the league grow. There is no drama, we all help players learn, gain cr or sp. We dont mind rerunning something many times to help out others. New and old players looking for a laid back fun league are welcome. You can message me here or ingame, in game ferret2. I am on late afternoons and early evenings mostly unless i have a day off. You can also message my sister in game, jaks6374.
  2. Highplains Sailor Well-Known Player

I have my villain in this league and I am glad I found it. Very helpful people and will do their best to answer any question you have. What I really like is when we do missions I don't feel like I'm in a 'race'; to see how fast we can get it done. When we did missions I hadn't done before and wasn't familiar with, they took their time, made sure I was caught up and would tell me about what was coming up. If you need help with something, they will help you do it so you can learn which I think is very important, vice doing it for you.

We communicate all the time, and use voice chat a lot, which I think is a heck of a lot easier than trying to type during a mission.

If you are interested, would like to speak with me about the League, look for Bowtoxic.
  3. Ferret2 Well-Known Player

Still looking to add more active and helpfull players. We have now started activating our league buffs.
  4. Ferret2 Well-Known Player

Bump. Still looking for active helpfull members, old or new. We have now started unlocking league buffs.
  5. jaks6374 New Player

Eternal Phalanx IS still recruiting. any cr active player welcome. in game email is glitchy past couple days so please send tells to ferret2 or myself jaks6374. i am always on i will be more than happy to invite you to our league and run with you.
  6. jaks6374 New Player

still recruiting any cr good active players
  7. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

This league is rapidly growing, and I've had a blast playing with leaguemates everyday since joining. Very nice, very helpful bunch.
  8. Trevious New Player

I have two people, myself and a friend of mine.

Trevious Sr
    236 CR
    198 SP

MDJekyll
    235 CR
    102 SP
  9. Ferret2 Well-Known Player

Add one or all of us to your friends list. If you send tell just put forum in it. I will also add you.
  10. Ferret2 Well-Known Player

Still recruiting active helpfull players. We have a great group now with more league buffs added.
  11. Ferret2 Well-Known Player

Still recruiting active helpfull villians. We have now also set up a discord as well.
  12. Ferret2 Well-Known Player

We are still growing and looking for recruits. If you are looking for a friendly helpfull league let us know!
  13. Ferret2 Well-Known Player

Still recruiting active villians. Cr or sp dont matter we can help you grow. Good drama free league
  14. Ferret2 Well-Known Player

Still looking for mote players. Come join a growing, helpfull and drama free league
  15. Ferret2 Well-Known Player

Still recruiting villians
  16. Ferret2 Well-Known Player

Still looking for more active villians. Find me in game if interested
  17. Ferret2 Well-Known Player

Bump. Still looking for more active villians.
  18. Chaos207 New Player

19. Chaos207 New Player

20. Megastar New Player

I'd like to join. I am a returning player. Have done league play here, and even on COH back in the day. I don't care about the size of the league so long as I can run with you weekly, and even almost daily if possible.
    I have multiple villains. None are maxed out though. I also like to make alts, have 2 1/2 accounts of characters (both heroes and villains). Been soloing the past few years but want a group to run with again.
    Let me know.
    Thanks.