League of assassins ep future reference

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Fearlantern77, Sep 16, 2015.

1. Fearlantern77 Well-Known Player

For future LOA episode's can they utilize more actual members for example Batgirl Cassandra Cain, Merlyn, sensi, and Lady shiva. She just stand there in the hall of doom sabotage chamber with Deathstroke. Also is Ra's al Ghul ever coming back? He was just in hand of fate ep. Can finally they introduce Red Hood/ Robin ll he was mentioned in the League of assassins alert Chronicles of Death investigation stating: anyone who works closely with batman as the boy robin is a target for death.
    We sought to turn him to are cause but as little success as his master.

A story arc with the league members would be great or heros against them be just involved in it, Green arrow/merlyn batman/redhood Batgirl/Lady shiva. Ra,s al Ghul Resurrection.

[IMG]
  2. Fearlantern77 Well-Known Player

3. Fearlantern77 Well-Known Player

4. DustyAnkh Loyal Player

I have a feeling that since they are tying into other media now, and now that we see Flash and Green Arrow in the duo, maybe we'll see Ras :)
    • Like x 1
  5. game007dad Well-Known Player

I would settle for their going back & making Ra's cape include the collar, that is if your lucky enough to land it.
    • Like x 1
  6. Fearlantern77 Well-Known Player

I want Nerds Of Prey to read this, some of the characters are ingame but their not involve in any missions at all. Redhood merlyn were mention in Loa, their imtroduction would add more to the game. Off topic but a suicide squad ep would good addition having deadshot. I want the developers acknowledgement.
  7. Kuno Loyal Player

We never had Cassandra's Batgirl actually in the game aside of being a vendor. (I prefer Barbara's classic and iconic Batgirl though)
    I want to see more Black Canary I hope she is involved with future LOA content.
  8. Fearlantern77 Well-Known Player

Yea that's one of the reasons why I made this thread to get it noticed, they just have on her on standby instead of using her at all.

The riddler has more screen time then her that's sad by the way and they throw hint's at other characters being ingame but don't bother bringing them to light, Jason Todd, merlyn, Jean paul Valley ect.

Yes Barbara Batgirl with Black Canary would be awsome especially ingame and in legends with skin, maybe they could do a origin transition from batgirl to oracle. They basically have the knightfall arc in the game but not the guy who broke Bane like seriously where is Azrael at? One of this game cons is they don't use more of dc unvierse characters often.
    • Like x 1
  9. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

As they stated in the Bombshell preview they are doing a long story arc involving LOA. One can guess we will see much more than we have in the past and that Ra's will make an appearance at some point.

As for the characters you mentioned most of them haven't been put in the game yet for a reason, presumably do to DC not allowing it or just that DCUO hasn't found a proper way to make use of them.

There are generally reasons behind why some characters aren't used. A big one being what they are allowed to use, just because they have use of the license doesn't mean they can do whatever they want. There is also the who, how and should of any given story. Just because the fans want curtain characters doesn't mean they fit within the stories DCUO is making, so if they don't really have a useful purpose it is wasteful to put the time into making them.
    • Like x 1