League Halls

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by velvetsanity, Feb 3, 2018.

1. velvetsanity Loyal Player

My league just got our league hall today, and I have to say I'm disappointed.

15 billion spots to put statues of yourself - and this takes up the vast majority of the wall space where you might otherwise put decorations. And worse, those statue spots are set up like 1st place/2nd place/3rd place. I thought a League was supposed to be a team, cooperating and working together, not a track and field competition.

No living quarters. I mean, come on! Titans Tower has always had living quarters for the Titans, plus guest rooms to spare!

Can we please get an overhaul of League Halls? You could implement it as a secondary layout with a respec token on marketplace to swap layouts.

Why do people need to have that many statues of themselves, anyway? I can understand if larger leagues use it to put up a statue of individual members, but set up as they are, as 1st/2nd/3rd place winner stands...really?

Personal living quarters could be a portal to an instanced hideout/lair somewhere within the League Hall (in front of one or several doors, obviously), that would make sure larger leagues are covered with enough space. You could even have access to a personal living space within the league hall be added to the list of rank permissions.
    • Like x 6
  2. majosea Dedicated Player

new themes , more rooms , able to place items anywhere

new tech theme
    [IMG]
    new meta theme
    [IMG]

a theme of all different lantern corps .

a magic theme

a amazon theme

and one for new genesis

ect . players love more themes options

lets push for a league hall update
    • Like x 5
  3. ZEUSofGODS Dedicated Player

U can make living quarters... i just made a vechicle dock in my league hall.. there is plenty of space.. just got to use ur imagination..
    • Like x 4
  4. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Except you cant hang anything on the walls because the walls are all statue spaces to unlock where you can't put anything
    • Like x 1
  5. Deus Ex Machina Committed Player

There are only 4 rooms/hallways that use the statues. There are plenty of other rooms/hallways to use.
    • Like x 6
  6. majosea Dedicated Player

I think the statues be a option / to have or remove
    I hate there are rooms cant use like the one behind the banks/mail room , and the room behind the sparing targets, and the room behind the r & d room . there a npc and other stuff in there , they should be removed ,
    so we can use that space . hate you cant place items on the big windows like in the main room the one use for the artifact raid , ect
    • Like x 3
  7. ZEUSofGODS Dedicated Player

Go down the stairs.. 4 rooms that can be decorated to ur liking.. only 4 rooms use statues.. 2 of those room are hallways.. the other 2 are extramlynlarge rooms witch will make it difficult to turn into dorms..

Also ur use of "all" isn't correct..
    • Like x 2
  8. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Another thing: why does a league hall need *8* mail terminals?
    • Like x 1
  9. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Seriously? you use 'ur' in place of 'your' and criticize my use of language?
    • Like x 3
  10. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

You've obviously never been in a well decorated league hall.
    • Like x 3
  11. velvetsanity Loyal Player

I've never been in *any* league hall before today
  12. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

What's your ingame name, I'll give you open access to ours. We're prepping to move things around atm.
    • Like x 1
  13. Knarlydude Loyal Player

Yes, the League Halls are underwhelming. Then on to of that. The League Halls need all of the ammenities that players can aquire for their bases. Then we have the rest of the ammenties that are just about worthless because we cannot move them.
    • Like x 2
  14. Kestral Committed Player

It is beyond aggravating that both the League Hall and Bases have these sections that we are incapable of placing items near. The open space exists we should be allowed to decorate all visible area.
  15. TheCMS Well-Known Player

With the right decorations you can make a living quarters no problem. If there's one thing I want its templates that others can upload or download to their halls.
  16. Dwild50 Well-Known Player

Lots of options are open, however...when you have Bat Signals and Owl Signals and the wall and ceiling Lights that would come from such signals and most of the logical places to place said Signals DON'T LET YOU PUT wall or ceiling lights on them!...sigh....and your main central room won't let you hang stuff from the ceiling...those bats and Dimensional Ships and stuff would look nice there but NOOO....double sigh. However, if you get a chance and meet up with someone from Justice Girls League and they invite you to see thier league hall, you'll get some really good ideas...place is awesome.
  17. ZEUSofGODS Dedicated Player

I'm abbreviating... u are saying "all walls" ... when there are about 36 walls in the hall and and only 10.5 u can't use because of statues... seems a little extreme use of "all".. "most" doesn't apply either.. "some" or "a couple" would be more appropriate. Ty![/quote]
  18. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Agreed. Look at the statues in the Watchtower. They aren't ranked by damage out, collections sold, or most allies revived... they just show the three main founder members of the JLA. Permanently.

I wanted to do that in our league hall, statues of the original members. But I can't select which members to include (except by getting lucky on the statue category), and if I do happen to get the right ones then they change a few weeks later.

Also, why do we need two teleporters to each wing of the Watchtower, all in the same room? And why can't the league hall teleporters send us to various destinations like the ones in our bases can? Would be cool if we could put teleporter mods in the league hall.

Oh, and why does the league hall (which is HUGE!!!!) seem to have a lower limit on the number of base items than a comparatively small personal base?
    • Like x 4
  19. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Did you know, "ur" is actually a word? :p
    "ur": http://www.dictionary.com/browse/ur
    "your": http://www.dictionary.com/browse/your?s=t
  20. Tilz Loyal Player

A well decorated leaguehall can look stunning, but they should bring up the cap for stuff to put in there.

The statues are more like a nice feature and some friendly competition between friends is always fun :D

I agree that LHs need work, new themes would be great and I would love to see stuff like Banks, etc. Those would actually make the HQ even less important.
    I would also like to have a teleporter to missions/areas.

The Devs won't get money from LHs, so it's not on there list I guess ;)
    • Like x 1