League hall amenities missing

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Darth Piper, Mar 10, 2019.

1. Darth Piper Loyal Player

So I went to my league hall to see if any league buffs needed renewal... and I found an empty space where the generator should be. Looking around, the decoration terminals were gone, as were the donation boxes, league bank, mail terminals, R&D stations... and the teleporters to get to the watchtower failed to work.

Something wrong with the servers?
    • Like x 1
  2. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

All my league hall statues are missing, my amenities weren’t missing but just statues as of 5,10 minutes ago
  3. myandria Item Storage

Oh boy, here we go again.

I have noticed that sometimes amenities disappear on their own and will return if I leave and come back into my league base. To be honest I don't mind if the statue platforms disappear; I don't use those and will not ever use those in my league base. I wish we could choose to remove them and put something else in their place.
  4. Darth Piper Loyal Player

We tried vacating... we tried relogging... nothing helped. Even a new person signing in had the same problem...then he went to open world Metropolis in Chinatown and he found two ice freezers used at some convenience stores where they keep the bags of ice.
  5. Darth Piper Loyal Player

Went back just now and all is working and present.