league, friend, and base item lists

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by sayow55, Dec 10, 2013.

1. sayow55 Well-Known Player

I would really love to have league members and friends lists include their role symbol next to their names. it would make things easier to check for roles. also the base items need to be in alphabetical order top to bottom. in the broker we need to have the base items marked as already collected. sooo much easier for everybody I would think.
    • Like x 7
  2. Ryejin New Player

Definitely agree with this.
    • Like x 1
  3. sayow55 Well-Known Player

I am not a game programmer, but you would think this wouldn't be to hard to do. what do you say mepps,spytle?
    • Like x 1
  4. MCAZR New Player

Although there are numerous threads on these same suggestions I'll never tire of seeing them.

I wish I could have:
    - the friends list enhanced to show what instance you last played together in.
    - custom lists, like a rivals list.
    - a friends shout channel.
    - a recently grouped with so you could reinvite people right after they've dc'd or maybe even add them to your rivals list.
    • Like x 2
  5. sayow55 Well-Known Player

a friends shout channel! that is brilliant!
    • Like x 1
  6. sayow55 Well-Known Player

pm invited mepps and spytle to check out ideas on this thread. they responded and said they would so keep them coming.
  7. sayow55 Well-Known Player

i'i bump myself then BUMP
  8. Minnion Devoted Player

Since we are making suggestions, it would be nice if we could have one map note that we can place wherever we want on our map tab to mark off points of interests that don't already have a map note attached to them... (Like in GTA San Andreas) Perhaps with the option of buying more custom map notes that we can place and move around on our map.
    • Like x 2
  9. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

You can make one anytime you want already actually.
    • Like x 2
  10. Shinzumakami New Player

agree with the base Item idea!
    • Like x 1
  11. MercPony Devoted Player

I want a feature in the friends list similar to WoW's where it shows what zone/instance they are in and when they were last online.
    • Like x 1
  12. sayow55 Well-Known Player

great ideas guys! keep them coming. I hope mepps and spytle really are checking this out like mepps told me he would.
  13. 13igtyme Devoted Player

The not collected could pose an issue. They would have to separate it like it is with gear, but I think that's because gear won't disappear when you select it. Although I love the collectionsnot showing if you already collected it. It makes it hard if you want to sell something. I have to keep one of my alts with zero collections so I can see the price they are going for on the broker. I put some seasonal clovers on the broker for 10k each. I forgot about my alt and thought, "Oh there aren't any in the broker, so I won't go too high." They sold in under 10 seconds. I them remembered about the not collected thing, jumped on my alt and looked it up. They were selling for 330k each. (Face Palm)
    • Like x 1
  14. sayow55 Well-Known Player

man that is always frustrating. lol.
  15. Autopsyrotica Well-Known Player

I agree with the Base item idea, right now it's terribly painful!
    • Like x 1
  16. Gottcha Well-Known Player

I want Base Items back to the Alphabetical listing minimum and I'd love to have last played stamp on everyone on my friends list and the league. However, if it's going to increase my menu load times and the possibility it'll make me crash, no thanks.
    I think the way they had to work around the memory limitations of PS3 is the main obstacle to all these wants right now, though there is a major overhaul of the UI in the works (that has been delayed). So, maybe they'll actually be able to include some of our suggestions.
    • Like x 1
  17. The dark knight New Player

I can understand some people's desire to know when a league mate or friend was last online, so they can make a better estimate when this player will come back (or if they'll come back at all). I also can understand that players might be interested in which instance one of their friends or league mates is.

However: The moment this gets implemented (without the option to turn this spy-mode off for my chars), I'll cancel my sub immediately and never return to this game. NSA is spying on all of us already - I don't see why I should be spyed on by every single player that's in my league or whose friend list I'm on.

If you want to know what a friend of yours is doing atm, just ask "hey man, what are you doing?" It's not that hard, is it?
    • Like x 1
  18. WhiteW0lf Devoted Player

You don't need an alt to look up collections you already have. All you have to do is click on the little box on the top left in the broker that is labeled "usable by me" and all of the collections you already have will then be viewable.
    • Like x 1
  19. WhiteW0lf Devoted Player

You can actually already make a custom chat channel for only you and your friends.
  20. WhiteW0lf Devoted Player

Other than what I already responded to, I like these ideas OP.
    • Like x 1