Lazarus pit artifact

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by xxHELLSTROKExx, Jan 20, 2021.

1. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Randomly scrolling thru artifacts last night while coming up with some new team builds and was reading its description. My lord, why would anyone use this as is? 12 hour cooldown? Then 4hours, then 1hour then 15mins. Couldn't this be changed to 1hr/45/30/15 for people that actually use it?
    • Like x 1
  2. Rejchadar Inquisitor

Oooh ... this artifact rightfully ranks first among the most useless artifacts ... and alas, even the changes that you suggest will not help it, the artifact has a number of flaws and one useful feature ... When he first appeared, he was not hopeless, because .... (drum roll) ... at that time there were few artifacts, their level was low, and the bonuses were not so strong ...
    At the start, I raised it to level 120, since then there was not much choice among artifacts, and the very idea of ​​being independent from others in terms of resurrection was very good ... but other disadvantages of the artifact, besides the long reload time, were immediately revealed.

First, you resurrect with a minimum of health and die as soon, as someone looks at you ...

Secondly, in order to use this artifact, you have time only when the counter of the usual resurrection is running ...

Thirdly, on the PS, the resurrection button is very inconveniently bounded ...

So when the Atlantis DLC and new artifacts appeared, this artifact remained gathering dust in the backpack ... before the release of SM, I blew the dust off it and raised it to level 160 ... alas, it did not live up to expectations even in SM ...

Oh yes, I mentioned that the artifact had a useful trick ... so the most useful trick was the ability to use it during a double exp for artifacts in order to raise another artifact to a useful level ...
    • Like x 1
  3. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Sorry, I've been locked out of the forums for a bit. But yeah I know it's food for new artifacts at this point but somewhere out there, some poor souls bought this. May as well make it better for them. Or just take it off the vendor so some new player doesn't choose this to level up with their skip
    • Like x 1
  4. Rejchadar Inquisitor

Oh, I totally agree that this one and a few others need to be redone. When the overall level of artifacts rose to 200, two other artifacts tied to a long reload (Dead King and Filosofe Stoone) received additional passive bonuses (DK received a mini Orbital every 20 seconds, and FS received a significant increase in passive statistics), which added the usefulness of artifacts beyond the long recharge ( yes, they are not as strong as the "meta" artifacts, but these permanent passive bonuses are quite noticeable (in fact, with good statistics and critical damage, the mini orbital oneshot an ordinary mob in the open world), but Lazarus remained useless ...
    "Fix" what I mentioned earlier, reduce the reboot as you suggest and add a passive bonus (I don't know, maybe the aura of passive health regeneration (I always lacked such an effect in the DCUO) and the artifact would have lived a new life ...
    • Like x 1
  5. Illumin411 Loyal Player

The producers letter hinted that SM is coming. This artifact was pretty useful for tanks last SM. Depending on format changes, it could be useful for the upcoming SM as well.