Last one to post wins

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Rockin earth, Jul 2, 2013.

1. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

Apologies....I got distracted by a redhead <_< >_>
    [IMG]

[IMG]

...I found a very weird place on the interwebz...
    • Like x 2
  2. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Kinda almost possibly maybe feel slightly bad that Mericans aren't allowed Kinder Surprise eggs, over here, they are currently doing a "DC Super Hero Girls" promotion :p
  3. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

I came back to this recently, and LFG is used to zerg bounties. good for exp, loot, money. They don't always win the fight, even with 25 users in the party. You've got your AFKers, and those with older CPU or ISP dieing often from not seeing in game tells and r4eacting to avoid the tell attack from the boss.... or something. I figure it's the same with all pug groups in all games. Some games might have higher or lesser quality pug experiences.

I was pleasantly surprised this was a champion ....again. After fighting the white bunny in the end of the beta event.
    Monty Python!!!! :p
  4. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

5. Drifting Dreamer Steadfast Player

Just posting to let everyone know I am alive and still playing and lurking.
    Hi! :D
    • Like x 1
  6. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  7. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

8. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

Hey Doctor Nova do you know much about

Space?
  9. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

Iron Fist, season 2, episode 10. @25:25 Colleen Wing and Misty Night are talking.
    They mention Night Wing.... as if they'd pair up. NightWing. Marvel, nice use of Night Wing in a TV show. :) :p
  10. General Zod 10000 Post Club

Over 1 million views. Damn.
  11. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

back from the phantom zone I see ;)
  12. Batrederik Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    the future is near.
  13. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  14. Batrederik Dedicated Player

[IMG]
  15. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

Wait is Scar Gul'dan? Or vice versa?! :eek:
  16. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

No wait I just looked it up and yup Malfurion is Scar

Does that mean Malfurion will join the Legion?
  17. Eve YouTuber

[IMG]
    this gif made me laugh sorry lol
  18. Batrederik Dedicated Player

We wear our lives on our face.
    [IMG]?So is Scar alike or look more like Malfurion and will he ever join the Legion ??
    it's a mystery.
    • Like x 1
  19. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

F*** Apple. I dislike them for removed the headphone/speaker jack and not making a PowerMac Pro that is not that tubular trash can in years. (I still use my 2009 Mac Pro for work at home and have a built PC for gaming)

/glare@Apple for them making bad decisions and them sitting there: [IMG]

https://www.pcworld.com/article/328...e-jack-why-usb-c-audio-still-doesnt-work.html

I miss having this old functional device: [IMG] (well, the antenna could of been improved upon) Looks like I've got to make this iPhone 6 last. Do I stock up on replacement screens for when it gets cracked? Apple discontinued the phone models with analog headphone ports today.

Yup. We're definitely headed towards.... [IMG]
  20. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Heh, still have one of them olde Motorola's, it had a 'calculator' display that started to fail :(