Last one to post wins

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Rockin earth, Jul 2, 2013.

1. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

That Bumblebee is trash, looking forward to the new prequel movie with the real Bumblebee
    • Like x 1
  2. The Fairy Well-Known Player

3. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Holy Shyte on cornbread with brie!! Just found out they remade "Danger Mouse", and it makes "Teen Titans GO!" look good!!
    Could only watch the first minute or so, up until they introduced the new Baron Greenback :eek:
  4. XEMD Well-Known Player

Aloha cousins
  5. Dametria Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  6. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

To Google for Rollins gifs!
    • Like x 1
  7. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

Just think....by the year 2023 this thread will have 100,000 posts(or at least pretty close to that number)
    • Like x 1
  8. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

dam OI tria!
    • Like x 1
  9. recoil2 Dedicated Player

10. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

What? o_O
    They remade The Magic Schoolbus? :eek:
    • Like x 1
  11. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Just had such sweet fun with Issan in The Phantom Zone: it was like she was playing "The Floor Is Lava" and she was helping Xa-na-du by keeping him off the ground by repeatedly kicking him in the face :D
    Was literally and figuratively kicking his bandaged butt all around the chamber! If he wasn't already wearing bandages, by the time he finally was defeated he would have needed being placed in a full body cast!! :D

Discovered that 'trick' by accident when she found she was kicking the Kryptonians into the rafters, and keeping them there :p
  12. XEMD Well-Known Player

I win. gg
  13. Dametria Loyal Player

Here let me help you with that! :D
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  14. Dametria Loyal Player

[IMG]
    OOOIIIIIIWWWWWEEEENNNNN!!!!!!!!
  15. Dametria Loyal Player

Yeah they did. I haven't watched it and probably won't. I just thought it was a cute gif of a red head telling people to buckle up. :)
    • Like x 1
  16. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Yeah, it's how feel about many remakes, and knowing the 'current generation' of producers, it will be crap laced with heavy politics (or simply treat children as idiots, rather than capable of learning and understanding 'complex ideas')
  17. The Canadian Level 30

It's crazy how long this thread has been going on lol
  18. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

It's basically becum the default thread to post something that oesn't already have a thread or if you don't want to make a new thread about something that probably won't get many reads let alone replies
  19. The Canadian Level 30

Seems useful for everyone then !
  20. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club