Last one to post wins

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Rockin earth, Jul 2, 2013.

1. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

2. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

A local school has decided to ban pre-teen boys from wearing shorts and make them wear skirts! :eek:
    WTEHF is going on? o_O
  3. velvetsanity Loyal Player

“It’s a kilt! Don’t call it a skirt!” ROFL
  4. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

While this region has a large Scots-heritage (the girls' winter uniform are kilts, each school has it's own pattern), the proposal is actually skirts

Couple months ago there was talk about allowing girls the option to wear shorts or those skirt-short hybrid things, butt actually banning the boys from wearing shorts and forcing them to wear skirts? o_O
  5. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

People are rage-hating on "Mortal Engines" because the 'hideous facial scar' doesn't match what they envisioned? o_O
    It's a scar, not a still open and oozing wound!!
  6. Sir That Guy Loyal Player

People need something to hate. Just look at the toxic Star Wars fan base that has been cyberbullying Kelly Marie Tran (Rose in TLJ).

Mortal Engines looks good. So is this going to be the next big movie franchise? No wonder Solo is struggling at Box office (But I loved it), there's too many damn blockbusters nowadays.

Plus, nice to see Agent Smith back at it again ;)
  7. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Damnit! Knew he seemed familiar, just couldn't remember who the actor was :(
  8. Sir That Guy Loyal Player

You also might remember as this:

[IMG]

And this:
    [IMG]

And don't forget this:

[IMG]

Hugo Weaving: One of the most underrated actors in history
    • Like x 1
  9. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

You forgot "Priscilla, Queen of the Desert" :p
  10. Sir That Guy Loyal Player

Oh how could I forget :p

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  11. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Sunnava Graboid! Just found out there was going to be a (new) Tremors series (may or may not have had a lame sack of Bert), and it got cancelled before the first episode!!! :mad: :(
  12. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Not sure if this is ironic, butt it's sad: just read that the woman who survived Mount Everest, died after falling down the stairs in her home :(
  13. Sir That Guy Loyal Player

Hey, on your deaths thread, I think you forgot to put Kate Spade. :D
  14. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

People actually read that? o_O

Yeah, usually only put people if get a link to them (not sure if those links even work outside of this country, or for how long) or if come across their name when entering another death and have at least heard of them
    Like the woman mountaineer who died from a fall in her own home, didn't feel it needed an entry butt still felt mentioning her

By the way, anyone is free to make entries if they find someone (and no, you are not allowed to 'off them' yourself just to have a name for the list, what are you, Hare or Burke? :p)
    • Like x 1
  15. Sir That Guy Loyal Player

damn it Dark you ruined my plans! :p
  16. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

17. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

18. Scarlet Mysty Loyal Player

Mortal engines is sadly another in a seemingly endless line of teeny-bopper book adaptations living off the original hype and eventual void left by Harry Potter. It looks like it's got a bigger budget behind it than Maze runner & that other crappy one like hunger games that I can't be bothered to look for the name for. So whilst it might be a decent romp I wouldn't expect much. As far as I can tell the scar should just be uglier, which of course was never going to happen in a hollywood movie. Nor is it particularly important so I don't understand the hubbub...perhaps its a marketing scheme. It's rather hollow actually, girl remembers she used to be pretty before the slash (which in reality wouldn't make her as unpretty as the book suggets anyway). Anywho, that's the internet for you this days.
  19. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

...FarFromGroov'n! :( https://www.macworld.com/article/3281327/apple-phone/phone-usb-c-lightning.html

Meanwhile, I've been watching for any Mac Pro news for years. Still using my early 2009 Intel Mac Pro with SSD upgrades.... https://www.macrumors.com/2018/06/15/developer-slams-lack-of-mac-updates/ :oops: Hey Apple, take your Imac Pro and MacProTrashCanModel and shove it. :rolleyes:

The Mac rarely gets used in recent years. Had considered building a Hackintosh for the past 3 years, but didn't want to spend the money when the one i have is running. When it became slow a few years ago, I deleted unnecessary old junk from the HD. Then it got slow again and I got a SSD.
  20. XEMD Well-Known Player