Last one to post wins

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Rockin earth, Jul 2, 2013.

1. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

So, it's not pronounced "Gawd-awful"? o_O
    Or even 'Goh-dough' with the 't' being silent, you actually pronounce the 't'?

English is such a lousy language: 'cough' and 'dough' do not sound the same
  2. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

Gadot isn't English nor French, its Israeli, different/simple rules I guess.
  3. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Whattya mean they’re remaking Star Trek Voyager? :eek:
  4. Sir That Guy Loyal Player

I honestly at first pronounces it as: "Ga-dow", referring to Margot Robbie and her first name.
    • Like x 1
  5. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

"Danger, Velvet Sanity! Danger!!" Wrong series, wonder who they are going to get to play the evil creepy Doctor Stowaway, and really hoping they are not going to do a "GhostBusters" with it
  6. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Wrong series? Nah. Voyager’s premise was kind of either based on or inspired by Lost In Space.
  7. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Wrong series because it is "Lost in Space" itself they are rebooting, although the write-up about it makes it sound more like a reboot of the movie instead (so, it's more of a "Battlestar Galactica" premise rather than a "Star Trek" thing: ie, search for a new home for humanity rather than simply exploring to find what's out there)
  8. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Well, the premise of Voyager was pretty much trying to find their way back home before they all died of old age because they were stuck on the far side of the galaxy... :p
  9. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

Dr Smith and the robot.

[IMG]

Currently on Netflix (I believe)....I shall reserve judgement until I watch it.
  10. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

Looks like a female robot
  11. Sir That Guy Loyal Player

Did you just assume that robot's gender?
  12. velvetsanity Loyal Player

The shape of the torso suggests female
  13. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

Plot twist...Mont suspects Dr Smith is the robot.
  14. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Not only that, butt the Robinson's adopted a dark-skinned daughter
  15. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

No, sir is the robot
  16. Sir That Guy Loyal Player

At least its better CGI than Justice League
  17. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

18. Sir That Guy Loyal Player

JL CGI was questionable though...
  19. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

20. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

You know when people tell you to tip your head back when you have a bleeding nose? Two things they neglect to mention:-
    1) if you don't remember to swallow, you will drown in your own blood!!!
    B) the feeling of liquid going down the back of your nasal cavity is not pleasant!!

Actually, not sure which is worst!