Last one to post wins

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Rockin earth, Jul 2, 2013.

1. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Unless they meant "Brave", didn't read the actual article (tend to stay away from stupid articles)
  2. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

My muntions toon has black makeup, and her head band is still green - so I don't think it has anything to do with makeup.

But again, it's been a while....so I could be talking out of my rear orifice.
  3. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

As usual
  4. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Was just saying, after seeing it green, had to check just what, if any, palette of hers was green, and the only one was her MakeUp
  5. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

That was understood...I was just pointing out that my muntions character doesn't have a lick of green in her palette, but still has the green band.

I wasn't sure if you tried changing her makeup colour to see if the band stayed green or not.
  6. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Hadn't thought of that, still have to decide on what Abilities she's going to be using
  7. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

Personally, I wasn't a fan of the rifle...but I did like the minigun. Wasn't too fussed on the rail guns...probably because Turret's is pretty short, and it looked odd for her to have a big(ish) rail gun in each hand.
  8. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Cyana is a Genetic Infantry(wo)man, so futuristical type stuff suits her
  9. Eve YouTuber

10. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

11. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

can't wait :eek:
  12. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

13. Eve YouTuber

14. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

...aliens not from earth living in Antarctica..... for the cold climate.
    Is that the next industrial position to defend global warming??
    Ice cream is wonderful! said the octopus from the other galaxy over there.
  15. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Some whiny fungus got their tighties-bunched and complained and got me banned (probably wondered where the colour went) so will be on an extended vacation for some time (not like anyone will care, butt please keep the celebrations down)
  16. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Aww.

I have once again failed to make the final post in this thread.
  17. Sir That Guy Loyal Player

I feel so bad for Ant-man in Infinity War. The guy isn't in any of the trailers, and only in 1 of the posters, and only 1 of the magazines promoting the movies. Paul Rudd deserves better.
  18. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

extended vacation to Millbrook Resort!
  19. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

the beta of a DE game (Amazing Eternals) which was canceled before release was added to the list but Marvel Heroes that was shutdown is not on the list? Was Marvel Heroes not considered to be a MMO? How was Amazing Eternals considered to be a MMO? If Amazing Eternals is an MMO, then is COD, Battlefied, LoL a MMO?
    https://mmos.com/graveyard
  20. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

Most of the time COD is just 5v5 action, same goes for Mobas but I'd give a little bit of consideration on Battlefield since at least their maps hit 32/64 players at a time, 128 at one point, not much but that's still massively multiplayer to me.