Last one to post wins

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Rockin earth, Jul 2, 2013.

1. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

No, you are the wheel
  2. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

[IMG]

On a more serious note...toss a coin. Heads he gets another chance, tails he doesn't.

But on a more serious note...don't take friendship advice from a guy with no pants, and even less friends.
    • Like x 1
  3. codyxrhstou Well-Known Player

I dont know why are we disscusing this...obviously yelling is always the right option.
  4. Eve YouTuber

But we're typing...
  5. Scarlet Mysty Loyal Player

Maybe if you were better at maths you'd have more friends:p
    [IMG]

.....I'm so mean to my friends. It's I wonder i've got any at all:rolleyes:

EDIT: Bah, I can hardly ever get gifs to work anymore. Does anyone have a reliable source to go to for gifs?
    Nevermind
    • Like x 1
  6. Scarlet Mysty Loyal Player

I haven't spoken to one of my closest friends in over 5months. It's quite sad really and bugs me a lot. I missed his Birthday, for us that's unheard of / unacceptable. In the 17+ years I've known him the only time I ever wasn't with him on his birthday was when he went on holiday. Sad times. Anyway, I also recently had a baby, and the reason I didn't go to his birthday is that I had gone out for a 'work-do' the night before and I didn't think it was appropriate to be away from the baby and the fiancee for two nights in a row.

I couldn't bring myself to let him know I couldn't make it, I did the cowardly thing and just didn't turn up. He hasn't called me since and neither I him. I think I didn't tell him because I felt like was turning into 'that guy'. You know the one, the one that gets a girlfriend and suddenly disappears. I already hadn't seen him in a few months due to getting ready for the baby and living far away (I also moved cities).

I explain all this to say perhaps this is what your friend/s are going through? Since my child I have become less and less social, not through intention or desire, it's part laziness, partly being seriously underslept (like OMG, I never appreciated just how little sleep you get....I miss sleep so much:( ) and partly out of a sense of duty to family over everything else. I think the lack of communication (if he is anything like me) can be attributed to shame & self loathing, drifting apart from your friends is depressing.
  7. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

[IMG]

Seriously....contact your friend. Phone, email...just turn up at his place of work / home. Or throw away 17 odd years of friendship. That's an option I guess.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  8. Eve YouTuber

9. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

10. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

have a look at this :D

• Like x 1
  11. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  12. JKwak Well-Known Player

13. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

*watches Justice League movie again since theater, on digital*.... [IMG]
  14. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

Just saw Black Panther. It's as forgettable as Winter Soldier. Not even worth getting on physical copy.
  15. Eve YouTuber

16. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Finally got around to getting Haasts her first Lair, can't complete the mission as the Armoury requires 35 spent Skill Points! :eek:
    It's a lvl 12 mission, what lvl 12 character has 35 Skill Points? o_O
    • Like x 1
  17. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

grats Haasts
  18. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Thank you

A question for anyone to answer (if they know the correct one), how is a level 12 character supposed to have 35 SP?
  19. Eve YouTuber

I think if possible if you do all side quests. You get quite a lot of feats while you level. I will have to check it though.
  20. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Butt, 35 at level 12?