Last one to post wins

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Rockin earth, Jul 2, 2013.

1. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

That's the guy (or girl, in no position to judge), they took a thread about what the DEVs had planned post PS3 and turned it into a "Bash the orange moron" thread, going as far as turning it personal as to how play the game
  2. Scarlet Mysty Loyal Player

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/preview-base-items.293950/
    The attitude was unnecessary, and there aren't even any straws being grasped at, it's just another 'oh it's the orange guy, I can be dismissive and not even care if what I say makes sense'. Personally it's not the biggest deal by any stretch, even if people think we should use google DV was not being in anyway unreasonable in that thread.

Anywho, that's probably enough negativity for this thread
  3. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

R.I.P.
    Mort Walker, creator of Beetle Bailey :(
  4. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

Anybody who feels it necessary to resort to personal attacks can just **** off.

And if they do so in the Funhouse, the can **** off with great speed and force.
    • Like x 2
  5. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

through the pages and the posts we carry on

6. Eve YouTuber

lolol I felt like It should be posted here
    "Carry on the thread..."
  7. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  8. General Zod 10000 Post Club

O **** waddup!
    • Like x 1
  9. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

ZOD!
  10. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

put this in the what are you listening to thread
  11. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

i don't have to :rolleyes:
  12. General Zod 10000 Post Club

:D
    • Like x 1
  13. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  14. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

15. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

16. Eve YouTuber

17. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

18. Black Fist Loyal Player

Okay, guys, I'm in need of some advice. Some friendship advice. Hey, I'm seeing a bunch of familiar faces! That's great! Oh, anyway, friendship advice. Now, it's entirely possible I'm on my man period, which is apparently a thing, and am just being too emotional. Or I could be ENTIRELY IN THE RIGHT! I shall leave it to you all to decide.

My buddy (let's call him Oliver) and I have been friends for 13 years. Well, technically his older brother and I have been friends for 13 years, but Ollie's been like a little brother to me, too, so whatever. Anyway, a couple of years ago he introduced me to his girlfriend (whom we'll call Felicity), and she and I became friends. Ollie started working nights, and Felicity was always on the computer, so she and I started talking more and more. Mostly because Ollie never texts me BACK, CURSE YOU and also because Felicity stayed at home all day with their adorable new baby.

FLASH BACK: Summer time, 2017. I was to come home from boot camp after almost breaking my back and being medically separated. I contacted Oliver and Felicity, and they said they could come pick me up from the airport. Then, the day before I was to leave, Felicity texted me and said they couldn't make it, and I was like, "Oh, okay, well I'll find another way home." And she said, "My god, you're so easy. I was kidding. Of course we'll be there." And I was like, "Oooookaaaayyy... Thanks!"

FAST FORWARD BUT STILL IN FLASH BACK: Christmas time, 2017. I wanted to see my adorable wittle baby niece, so I asked Felicity when I could see her, and she said they were having a Christmas party on the 30th, because that's when Oliver would be available. We planned and planned, we organized what time I would be coming over, and lit'rally two hours before I was to come over, she said not to worry about coming by because everyone was sick. I was like, "Really, all of a sudden, you're all sick? Come on, son!" And she said they really were all sick, and I said I was coming by anyway, and she said that I could but she'd not let me in, and I may have called her big stinking fat ugly liar or something along those lines. Anyway, she was offended by that for some reason and hasn't spoken to me since. I don't really care about that. This is all leading up to what's happening with Oliver.

WHAT'S HAPPENING WITH OLIVER: He and I made plans to hang out on the 27th of last month (which was a Saturday), but he texted me the day before and postponed to the following Tuesday. Then Tuesday he texted me the night before and postponed to the following Saturday (this last Saturday, if you're having trouble). Then Saturday morning, he texted me and said they found fleas in their apartment and had to take care of it right then, so we were going to have to postpone until the next Tuesday (which is today). At this point, I was getting a little fed up, but I decided to give him one more chance. I said, "Well, Tuesday is the day right after my birthday, so I guess that might be better. It could be like you're taking me out for my birthday. Not in a two dude date way, in a totally platonic way. Although if you play your cards right, you just might get lucky. Just kidding, you'll definitely get lucky." I didn't need to include all of that, but I thought it was funny so I did. Moving on, he was supposed to be here at 9:30, and I texted him thirty minutes early to confirm that he was coming, and he said, "I thought we were doing this Saturday." And I said, "No, you said Tuesday. And I repeated Tuesday back to you." And he said, "Sorry, dude, I don't have any money. I get paid tomorrow. We can hang out Saturday." Now this is the point where I'm finally at the tipping point. He's really starting to tick me off. I have yet to respond to him, and this is the advice I require from you fine gentlepeoples.

Should I cease all communications with him, as Felicity has done with me for some strange, obscure, in-no-way-my-fault reason? Or should I yell at him, telling him that he's playing with my emotions and breaking my heart and that it's going to take a lot of chocolate and jewelry and alcohol to make me forgive him? Or should I just brush it off, be like, "Sure thing, homeslice."?
  19. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

20. Black Fist Loyal Player

Hey, she's an adorable baby! There's no reason to call her a third wheel.
    • Like x 1