Last one to post wins

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Rockin earth, Jul 2, 2013.

1. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

Naval Crime Investigation Services: Guam.
  2. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Finally got around to playing the game again, what is with all those movies being created? o_O
  3. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Duh! Never mind, after watching the opening movie and aborting the character creation thing, finally noticed had loaded the Test Server :( :doy:
  4. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

5. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

6. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Did BlackLocust quit? They sent something to each of the Primary Six nearly a month ago
  7. THE BATWING Dedicated Player

Am i still winning?
  8. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

9. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

MUGABE IS GONE!!! Long may he rot in faeces!!!
    And the US is to blame for his 37 years of terror!!!
  10. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

11. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Speaking of "JAG": anyone else hoping they replace the soon-to-end "NCIS" with a spin-off starring Hetty and Admiral Chiggers (or what ever his name is) and the rest of her old crew in a sort of revamped "A-Team" style show? The end of the latest episode of "NCIS:LA" kinda gave that impression
  12. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

13. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

of all the places available to put glowing armor.... it looks like they went with down arrow shape in crotch area with glowing red? and some sabers in other's hands. :rolleyes:

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  14. Yvtq8K3n Committed Player

Guys could u solve this equation?

{2x/4 +(5^2x)/10 * 6x^2 dx

Who will be able to solve it?

Ps:If u cant dont bother.
  15. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

"Could u solve this equation?"...."If u cant don't bother".

...but how will I know if I can or can't solve it, if I don't bother to try?
    • Like x 1
  16. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

That's... not an equation, that's a formula, and the answer depends on what the 'x' is (is the 'd' anything? or is that supposed to be a type of 'smiley'? o_O )
  17. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

18. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Hmm, wasn't there a series of shorts with Batsie in China? This seems like they took the Chinese idea and turned it Japanese

Gotta love the bald Robin though :D
  19. Yvtq8K3n Committed Player

That's premitives the inverse operation of derivation:D Primitives allowed Einstein to prove the E=mc^2 equation.

Thats just a simple example:D:

∫2x/4 +(5^2x)/10 * 6x^2 dx

GL, trying solving:D
  20. Doctor Nova Devoted Player