Last one to post wins

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Rockin earth, Jul 2, 2013.

1. Wade Spalding Loyal Player

Battlefront 2 is already advertised for PS4 and will not be Xbone exclusive. Unless you play on a large screen/beamer, you will not notice/be able to use the 4k resolution on the other hand.
  2. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

Do you have a 4k TV?

Why not connect an external drive if space is an issue?

Unless there's something you're really going to miss out on by not upgrading to a pro....keep you monies for something else.

Personally, I did upgrade to the pro...but my launch PS4 was starting to act up a bit. I *think* I'm seeing a graphics improvement (despite not having a 4k TV)...but I could very well be imagining it.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  3. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

4. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

5. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

The switch has several games that have piqued my interest but a Zeldarim is the main draw. Although, yes buying a system for one title is a tad silly. Nintendo didn't exactly sit on their hands at e3. They have got some cool titles on the way.
    Metroid Prime 4, Arms, Fire Emblem Warriors and what will undoubtedly be super duper awesome sauce to the max Super Mario Odyssey.

I wouldn't be surprised to find out they have a port of Nier Automata OTW. Now imagine if you will playing Nier, Skyrim or Fallout 4 practically anywhere.

This is why I like the switch. Being able to travel and play in a hotel room but perhaps this ideal doesn't appeal to you.

Xbox One on the other hand has a large amount of market visibility regardless of whether it's being outsold by the PS4 ATM. Every other videogame comercial, on my cereal box, magazine ads. Xbox is everywhere, pulled back my shower curtain earlier and boom Xbox was there wearing nothing but a smile. It also has slightly superior Fallout 4 mods for now.

And I totally agree with you it has some good games. Heck DC Universe Online is on it AMIRITE?

Then there's good old PS4 I could upgrade to the newer model that features 1 terrabyte of space or the PC like PS4 PRO. Fallout 4 has a free 4k upgrade and I imagine when I edit videos I'll be able to output to YouTube in 4k. The only problem with that is I don't own a 4k tv... yet. Also...

PS4 has some killer titles on the way as well.

I have a playlist of all the cool E3 2017 games I've noticed so far if anyones interested.
    E3 2017 : http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL-C2YhpSArRiohCitGwerskVcr-I3sai7
  6. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

Yeah, that's right. Battlefront 2 will be on PS4 and Xbox.

I will take that into consideration. Also about the whole Han Solo or Greedo thing well..
  7. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

8. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

District 9, Chappie, Elysium director, Neill Blomkamp's Oats Studio releases a scifi short, RAKKA
  9. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

Sony posted this a few hours ago on YouTube.
  10. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

They posted a private video? o_O
    • Like x 1
  11. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

That's pretty odd. I'm not sure but they may have added or took away something from the original video.
  12. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Thanks for posting a working video (no idea what they did to the first one, but for me, it comes up with static and "This video is private")
  13. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

What the Hael is going on with people? Over here, we had four sugar-free varieties of Coke (Diet {in a silver packing}, Caffeine-free Diet {in a gold packaging} then Coke Zero {in a black packaging} and recently "Coca-Cola Life" {green packaging and with some crap called "Stevia" as sweetener}), but now, there is a "No Sugar" variety in the same traditional colours as regular except with a black bar at the top with "No Sugar" on it, and normal Coke is now being called "Classic Coke"

Are they fracking mental!!! The reason why the US had 'Classic' Coke was because they changed some of the ingredients (apparently, have only heard horror stories, don't believe it managed to make it's way over here, we have always had our own bottling plant, that uses real cane sugar), even when they brought in the Coke Zero and Life regular Coke was left alone

With 'No Sugar' they have replaced the "Carbonated Pure Water" with "Carbonated Water" (no longer pure :eek: ), swapped Cane Sugar with two kinds of sweetener (951 & 950) and using two Food Acids (338 & 331) and the Energy went from 450 kJ down to less than 10%, at only 3.5 kJ and Sodium from 25 mg to 10.5 mg
  14. Wade Spalding Loyal Player

Looks a lot like I will have a hard time finding a Coke with sugar in 10-20 years.
  15. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

No coke , Pepsi
    • Like x 1
  16. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Damn, thanks for reminding me: need to start buying some of those for the Collection
  17. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

Ewww...you wash your mouth out!

And take a shower while you're at it...I can smell you from here.

No...wait, sorry....that's me. Probably shouldn't have eaten that thing earlier.
  18. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

I was paraphrasing a Saturday night live skit ,
    Yeah with ur heiny exposed it's hard telling what you sat in and it became lodged in there sideways,

I use to drink diet Pepsi, but it has phosphorus in it bad for dialysis :( , so Lately it's been diet mtn. Dew
  19. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Mmm, Jaffa Lumps, nice, just a shame it's a last gasp middle-finger from Cadbury's before they fart over to Oz-vegas :mad:
  20. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Why did they cancel "Myth Busters"? o_O