Last one to post wins

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Rockin earth, Jul 2, 2013.

1. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

I really like how this video turned out.
  2. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  3. MidKnight Masquerade Dedicated Player

[IMG]

Took me a few eps to get into the new AHS. But then I quickly fell back out of it.
    Gonna keep watching of course. Being an overall fan and all. Buuut hoping the next season will be better.
  4. MidKnight Masquerade Dedicated Player

"Old school Lobo returns with the Justice League of America"

http://www.blastr.com/2016-10-28/image-day-old-school-lobo-returns-justice-league-america

"DC Comics is prepping a new Justice League series for 2017, and the roster includes several familiar faces — plus one very surprising one.
    IGN reports that the new Justice League of America series, hitting in February 2017, will star Batman (duh, he’s in every ‘book these days), Black Canary, Vixen, Killer Frost, The Atom, The Ray and Lobo. Yes, Lobo — the classic anti-hero who received a less-than-stellar redesign as part of the publisher's New 52 relaunch. But thanks to Rebirth, Lobo is back to his gloriously 1990s style that most fans will recognize. The rest of that roster should also look familiar to fans of The CW's various superhero shows. Well played, DC. Well played.
    Here’s what series writer Steve Orlando told IGN about the surprising addition:

“He's the Lobo we all love, causing mayhem. He'll be giving people what they want but at the same time he does have a code. The main man's word is his bond, man. I think that's important. That's one of the things that guides him through life. We find out a little bit what's behind this character. Not to soften him, but to give him more depth because he's still the hard partying, ******** calling, bull**it calling especially, it's what I love about him, but if anyone is there to remind them that they're taking themselves too seriously to remind people that they're hypocrites, it's him.”

This is a wild move for a mainline book, and it has the potential to be a whole lot of fun — much as Marvel has done in recent years by integrating Deadpool in the different versions of Avengers teams. Lobo and Batman working together? Yeah, we’ll check that out."

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  5. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

6. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

Guy needs to switch to decaf coffee
  7. MidKnight Masquerade Dedicated Player

8. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

MeTv.com has retro action figures , bats , supes, WW , gilligans island etc
  9. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

10. MidKnight Masquerade Dedicated Player

11. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

oh ****. I tried Marvel Heroes 2016.
    It's now in my rotation of games. Warframe, DCUO, Marvel Heroes. HULK SMASH!! Reached rank 28/60. I'd probably be higher rank, but the UI takes some getting used to. I did several missions with rank 10 cap still in place. Doh!
  12. MidKnight Masquerade Dedicated Player

13. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

So I now have Skyrim Special Edition!
  14. MidKnight Masquerade Dedicated Player

15. MidKnight Masquerade Dedicated Player

9-year-old boy gets surprised by Bob the Drag Queen after his costume goes viral

[IMG]

A nine-year-old boy was crying tears of joy after getting a surprise Halloween visit from one of his heroes: Bob the Drag Queen.

C.J. Duron received the unexpected visit after his plans to dress as the Drag Race winner for Halloween went viral earlier this month.
    [IMG]

C.J.’s mother shared his costume plans in an October 16 blog post, explaining that the ‘Purse First’ music video is his absolute favourite.

“My nine-year-old son C.J. is no different from most boys,” she wrote. “He’ll dress up as his hero for Halloween. His hero is Bob The Drag Queen.”

C.J. is gender non-conforming, which his mother argues is part of why he looks forward to Halloween every year.

“Halloween is his favourite holiday because he can be his authentic self and he looks forward to it all year long,” Duron said.
    feel like he spends so much of the year editing himself based on what everybody thinks. When this day comes there’s no editing and I think it’s great.”

“I’m very excited to meet C.J.,” Bob said ahead of the meeting, which quickly reduced C.J. to tears. “I’ve never met a kid who dressed as me for Halloween before.”

The pair exchanged gifts, before hitting the streets of West Hollywood together to go trick-or-treating.
    Before the costume went viral, none of C.J.’s friends knew what he was planning – but that wasn’t because he was ashamed or embarrassed.

“I’m not telling people that I’m going to be Bob the Drag Queen for Halloween because I don’t want them to steal my awesome idea,” he boasted.

The mentioned Blog post
    https://raisingmyrainbow.com/2016/10/16/trick-or-treating-purse-first/

[IMG] [IMG] [IMG]
    [IMG] [IMG]
  16. MidKnight Masquerade Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  17. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

Correct me if I'm wrong but this is the biggest thread in the forums right?
  18. MidKnight Masquerade Dedicated Player

19. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

I believe it has the most pages and replies, and has been running the longest.

But the Costume Contest has more views.
    • Like x 1
  20. MidKnight Masquerade Dedicated Player