Last one to post wins

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Rockin earth, Jul 2, 2013.

1. Slade Wilson Devoted Player

I'm actually too lazy to look for a "not sure if joking"-meme. I'm pretty sure you saw a lot of them already, so just imagine I did put one up here :D
    • Like x 1
  2. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Thought those things didn't have nicotine, isn't that the bad addictive stuff in them? o_O
  3. Yaoi Pope Dedicated Player

E-cigs have less in them, but still have nicotine. They are made for people to help them quite smoking tobacco and slowly wean themselves off of their addiction to nicotine.
  4. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

If you are going to smoke them for the nicotine, why not just smoke the real thing? o_O
    • Like x 1
  5. Yaoi Pope Dedicated Player

Less nicotine than an actual cigarettes so you can wean yourself down so the withdraws and cravings wont be so bad.
    And most places now (at least in the US) don't allow smoking within X amount of distance of the area. E cigs don't apply to those laws.

I don't know how people smoke in first place. Like most people I tried them a couple of times when I was teenager; they don't taste good. Not sure how anyone is able to smoke through the foulness long enough to get addicted to em.
  6. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

Actually a lot of places are banning e cigarettes to,
    Several house fires have been traced back to the el cheapo batteries , just like the "hover boards"
  7. Yaoi Pope Dedicated Player

8. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Personal choice and taste, just like beer and 'hard' liquor (just wait, Prohibition will be back soon enough)
  9. Yaoi Pope Dedicated Player

I dunno. I kinda feel like people just push through the taste tell they don't mind it any longer just because they enjoy the nicotine effect.
    I could be wrong, I just find it hard to believe that anyone took their first drag of a cigarette and said "Wow, this is delicious!"
  10. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Like said: personal taste, not all cigarettes have the same 'flavour', originally started with Pall Mall Red (would have a smoke after sports events, specially the running, as have low blood pressure and smoking calmed the heart down) then switched to Camel (because stupidly thought that that was the brand James Bond smoked), haven't had a smoke in a year (and even longer since the previous one) but that is because only ever had a smoke when walking into town and haven't walked into town in years (not since mum had her cancer operation), haven't stopped smoking as feel never started (but will smoke again when the opportunity arises again)
    • Like x 1
  11. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

last one to smoke wins thread.
    • Like x 1
  12. General Zod 10000 Post Club

Interesting.
    • Like x 1
  13. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

14. General Zod 10000 Post Club

Sup?
  15. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

Nadda
  16. General Zod 10000 Post Club

I don't speak Italian. :[
  17. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

Good thing it's not Italian then
  18. OANGL Well-Known Player

Neil before zod!
  19. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

[IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 1
  20. Yaoi Pope Dedicated Player

Fun Fact:
    In 1979 President Jimmy Carter installed the White House with solar panels.
    In 1986 President Ronald Reagan had them removed.