Last Chance! Survival: Happiness Home Ends August 4, 2015!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 28, 2015.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Last Chance! Survival: Happiness Home Ends Soon!

The current Survival Mode event is set to end on August 4, 2015. That leaves you just one more week to prove yourself in Granny Goodness' delightful abode, unlock its styles, and capture its pets. Log in and form your best groups this week and weekend, before it is too late.

[IMG]

Survival: Happiness Home ends the afternoon of August 4, 2015.
  2. TKMcClone Steadfast Player

I don't think we need feats, but are there titles planned for completing different rounds of Survival Mode?
  3. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This is on our to-do list, yes.
    • Like x 3
  4. Scar-Red Nova Dedicated Player

Finally the madness ends
    • Like x 1
  5. MaxBloody Level 30

You know it was fun bro :p
  6. Delta795 New Player

Idiotic response from me
  7. Jafin 10000 Post Club

...you know it's free right?
    • Like x 2
  8. Swiftduck Loyal Player

It's not free. YOu would have had to pay for the game at some point to be able to even queue for it.

So its technically not free hehe
  9. Delta795 New Player

Opps you are correct.
    Sorry Mepps, I was referring to Elite, but the many adult libations in celebration of a huge day for my company marred my response.
    • Like x 1
  10. Jafin 10000 Post Club

I'd say you were redeemed for use of the word marred while under the influence.
    • Like x 1
  11. MAXILIANO Loyal Player

Unfortunately until there is some event survival solo, I will continue to never do this event and never have any pet's or base item ...:(
  12. lfc09kris Well-Known Player

Are you going to do titles for the older SM's? such as FoS? would love to have one for round 10 :p
  13. bagofboom Committed Player

Oooo, like a survival mode that we could run alone? That sounds cool. Like soloing raids but with rounds and rewards and such. I like the sound of that. Even done with smaller groups would be sweet. Hmmm, hey Mepps toss this idea out in the next meeting! ;) Long Live DCUO!!
    • Like x 2
  14. MAXILIANO Loyal Player

Yes! Even if it was two or four players, it would be easier to assemble groups!
    And virtually impossible to do this without a league! And in my case where players of my league do not give a damn about survival, it is impossible to run these battles ...:(
  15. bagofboom Committed Player

Yea, great idea. Definitely like the idea of a solo survival thing. Well done!
    • Like x 1
  16. kwikstrike New Player

this probably isn't the place to do this but everywhere else says I don't have the privilege to type but around two days ago I logged in to my account and it said I was banned but I can assure I have done nothing to deserve a ban or even suspension plz help me fix this as I have seen some ppl await ban appeal for six months
  17. Deranya Dedicated Player

I am guessing it wasn't meant to happen, but SM is gone. Could we have it back please xD pretty please ^^

Edit: Thank you!
  18. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We're making sure SM is still on and that it stays on until the 4th.
  19. Beastking68 New Player

Survial mode equals big heads for players . Not worth running at all . Any of them .If u do good chance people with big heads will bootcha anyway
  20. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

That's probably going to be the only way I'll get a platinum shirt pugging these things are a nightmare and alot of leagues just don't want to run them.