Larfleeze seems to be messing up spawn (big shock right?)

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by TechWarrior0329, Dec 1, 2017.

1. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

So I was doing my nightly 'going to bed soon so let's just hunt some exobits" run when I came upon the Mutant Gorilla that spawns as your final objective when doing the OUTBREAK daily mission from the robot foreman at Ace Chemical. The thing was he had spawned clear down by Knights Dome .. no where near the area he normally does. I had already aggroed him so I just kicked his butt and .. then reported it it (/report) in game. Figured I would follow up here since it is my guess that the only reason for him being there was the Winter event. It must have disturbed the spawn points and now the big hairy ape is spawning where ever he feels like? He was still relatively close to his normal spawn area but far enough away that players could get really frustrated trying to locate him.

Sorry no screen shot or video.. like i said.. I had aggroed him and was just a tad busy defeating him .. I didn't have the time to pull out my camera and ask him to say cheese.