Lantern tanks and healers!!! Why or why not? Your thoughts?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by sean04122009, Aug 18, 2013.

1. sean04122009 Well-Known Player

Good thing about this game that the green and yellow lantern aren't actually lanterns so same concept for red and blue plus this is a game so they could create any scenario that will allow blue, red and any other color to be viable.
    • scenario 1- Atrocitis has been on earth collecting rage( for a year now)(or maybe longer) and notice exobit victim rage was different than his normal victims. So he deputize a exobit villain giving birth to a new form of red lanterns, whose rage was more concentrated allowing them to form 70% of a construct.(just like the red weapons in the market place). Realizing this he starts deputizing more exobit viliains to start a war. The green lanterns become overwhelm with the red and yellow corp and ask for backup. SO saint walker come to assist with his corp but there is still too many red and yellow lanterns to fight back. Realizing that exobit victims could form constructs regardless of what corp they belong to Saint walker starts deputizing worthy heroes to become blue lanterns to change the tide of battle.
    • Scenario 2- Brainiac has been defeated and he left 4 underground bases full of exobits. Its been shown that Brainiac has been messing around with the Emotion Spectrum. Atrocitus has been on earth for a year now and he sensed alot of energy. He discovered braniac base(1) that had blood red exobits throughout the base. Atrocitus learned that if he infused a blood red exobit with a prior villain he could create a new age of red lanterns, that could create viscous constructs and take over earth. Saint walker comes to earth because he was informed by a guardian that the green lanterns was being over run by yellow and red lanterns. As he enter earth atmosphere he sensed over whelming hope and flew to their location. To his surprise it wasn't a person but a empty base filled with Bright blue exobits. When he walked into the room a computer turned on showing a bright blue exobit infusing with a previous exobit hero to create a blue lantern without limitations. With this new knowledge Saint walker start deputizing previous heroes to change the tide of battle.
    Each light base power will be introduce for one role featuring 2 colors, one hero corp and a villain corp.
    So saying blue healer and red tank ?????? How is that gonna happen when red and blue is featured in the next dlc , NO OTHER NEW COLOR and we're missing a new tank power??? Blue goes with red , like green goes with yellow. Thats why i say tanks for both.

They wont only do red for both FACTIONS or only villains or vise versa for blue. ((Blue heroes- red villain))). . Plus all corp are limited to some type of healing but not all can't tank (You know Be the punching bag))) especially since they have to be classified as a tank, healer or troll.
    4 corps left- red, indigo, blue and star sapphire, (orange on his own)... Only 2 can be heroes and 2 can be villains
    Also you have to look at what each color represent{{{Love, compassion, rage and hope}}. Off this alone should tell you what role they should be.Love and compassion should be the two healers, both powers represent a type of empathy power which is perfect for healing. Hope and rage are your two corps that's left.

• villains- red , star sapphire(they can be males even though it's been 2 so far. Not once in their lore stated men cannot have a ring)
    • heroes- blue, indigo
    • now classify your roles...Since all corps are limited to a type of healing that gives me 4 that can heal. Now we do process of elimination to find a tank for each faction. Red out of the 2 villain corps would be a tank . Now i have my tank what corp is their rival besides green ....Blue. Now its either blue or indigo. More than likely indigo and star sapphires will be introduce at the same time.
    • tank-red and blue- red is more aggressive, while blue is passive/defensive.(offense /defense tree) They could introduce a light armor like kilowog as a ability that appear after each successful chain. Each chain create a light armor piece: head, hand, chest,back, leg and feet(6 pieces). Once the armor completes tanks gain ++ whatever stats while dps gain++ for whatever stats 50 secs. Would like to see a combination of chaining shields, armors and pulls. Also could create an aoe large shield that could negate attacks(do a chain combo increases its defense)
    • healers- star sapphire and indigo. (They both have the power of teleportation)// both powers represent a type of empathy power which is perfect for healing. Also as a healer the devs could get very creative to make a different damage healer that can chain heals through soothing constructs or pain constructs. Would love to see a (supercharge) power battery on the field healing all nearby alias.
    2)when they first introduce auras they showed they had a green one and 1 called area 51 or a military style in a stream .... So if someone remember can they post that link. More than likely it will come but with a price or be rare. Also we don't have black, pink, green,orange, yellow. Trust it's coming when you least expect it.

3)people need to stop talking about the lore because the devs tweak the lore for villains and heroes to fit certain situations for the game. if we was to get on that i can say flash doesn't use electricity powers and wonder woman powers isn't exactly earth(key word exactly) plus she uses a shield/sword not just a shield(lame), or how aquaman use nature(vine pull versus water base abilities through his trident), or starfire use fire versus green star bolts or captain marvel powers isn't just quantum because he could also represent cosmic and atomic. The list could go on and on so I did the same thing, i tweaked the lore and added that exobits heroes and villains could create constructs regardless of what corp they join. Therefore allowing red, blue and all lantern to bet viable in game.

• Like x 1
  2. N4TURALKILLER New Player

I vote yes just so people will quit making threads about them.