Lantern battery base items?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Curse Bringer, Sep 19, 2018.

1. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

I have to wonder, now that we have lantern auras, emblems, and materials, can we get the power batteries as bass items? I would love to see mini ones and league hall sized ones for all of them!

At the moment I am unable to access pictures, but I’m speaking of the ones like ring wars, and in the metro courthouse duo and larfleeze event
    • Like x 3
  2. Fawkes2574 Dedicated Player

Not sure about that. Word around here is DC is pretty strict when it comes to the rights to use the Lantern Corps and their associated accessories in the game.
  3. EconoKnight XIII Legion

They’ve already taken steps toward this in game, so I don’t think DC would be as against it as one may think.

We had this power battery out of Oan Survival Mode:

[IMG]

And then there’s the large, stone power battery that was a collection reward in War of the Light II.

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Probably might get them whenever they do another Lantern episode. Or maybe Saint Patricks seasonal would be better, they're running out of bar base items to give us.
  5. Malachyte Devoted Player

There was a power battery that drop in the Lantern Survival Mode...I have them in my base, but sadly they can not be obtained any longer....I wish they would put some of these past SM Base Items on the Marketplace
    • Like x 1
  6. Miggly Committed Player

I would love for that power battery to be on the market place. Also, dare I suggest maybe a yellow and red variant as well? Sell them individually or as a pack perhaps?
    • Like x 1
  7. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Someone already posted some images....

...but here is a video with some Laterns as Base items. ;)
    • Like x 1
  8. Deus Ex Machina Committed Player

Omg where have you been. These forums are so boring without you and your videos.
    • Like x 1
  9. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

Not the item I’m talking about, I’ve got a few of those ones laying around
  10. Proxystar #Perception

Holy **** a wild multiverse appears
    • Like x 2
  11. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Let the universe howl in despair... for I have returned.

;) ;)
    • Like x 2
  12. MrMigraine Devoted Player

In order to add Lantern Base items to the game, the devs would probably want to do it during new Lantern content.

Now I personally would love more Lantern stuff - we totally need Simon and Jessica in the game - but I know that a lot of folks were burned out after the Lantern Trilogy. Hopefully that feeling has started to wear off, because there's a DCEU Green Lantern Corps movie tentatively scheduled for 2020. Can you wait that long?
    • Like x 1