Lair Theme Locations & Henchmen

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by CCBatson, Feb 15, 2013.

1. SuperBell Loyal Player

Lol, of course not. It wasn't in the OP, so there is no point in scrolling through the thread that may or may not have what I'm looking for.
  2. SuperBell Loyal Player

Sooo... Any pics for Penthouse?
  3. TK PUSHA Dedicated Player

still no Gotham Star Labs Iconic Location Devs? ;)

You obviously have no use for the $10 i made this month selling rubber chickens.
  4. SuperBell Loyal Player

Does anybody have pics for Penthouse yet?
  5. Sarielle New Player

Don't mean to thread poach but I saw you'd asked this a couple of times. I just posted interior screenshots here. Working on location maps as we speak (for this and Eastern and Bunker). This guide will be updated with that info when I'm done with them. Hope that helps!

EDIT: Updated with Penthouse locations. :)
  6. SuperBell Loyal Player

Cool, thanks. What are the henchmen for Penthouse and Tech lairs?
  7. Zur-En-Arrh28 New Player

That's a link to Ancient base Theme/Locations. Can't find Penthouse locations. :(
  8. SuperBell Loyal Player

Scoll down. They are all there in alphabetical order, Penthouse is last.
    • Like x 1
  9. Zur-En-Arrh28 New Player

Ahhh! Sorry for being an idiot. Many thanks!!!
  10. Dammacx New Player

Seems weird that the Science Spire would be Eastern Style and not Tech?
  11. PureDarkness Dedicated Player

thats what u call Dev Logic. The same thing that made them put floor grates in the penthouse theme and remove round doors at the eastern lair. At least theyre putting the round doors back...
  12. SpyderMan6 New Player

Im looking for a base in metropolis with a rooftop entrance. I have the Home Turf DLC. Someone help your friendly neighborhood Spyderman out
  13. tukuan Devoted Player

Can you narrow down what themes you have available (or if you are willing to buy one, as Penthouse has tons) and what district in Metro you'd like to locate to.
  14. SpyderMan6 New Player

I only have the two that came with the Home Turf DLC so far and location doesn't matter too much. So long as its not just stupidly populated with enemies
  15. tukuan Devoted Player

Looking on test, but it will take a while as I have to wait 60min between base relocation cooldown. I'll pick at it from time to time.
    • Like x 1
  16. adarkpassenger New Player

afraid to ask...but does anyone know offhand if there is a theme and location that will put the door to your lair as the door to one of the "Night Clubs" located in the cities? Metro or Gotham locations would help...thanks!
  17. tukuan Devoted Player

Night Clubs? Like the Villain PDs?
  18. adarkpassenger New Player

there are buildings around each city that have signs that say "Night Club" just like the other visual store fronts (i think appliance stores/restraunts/banks)
  19. tukuan Devoted Player

I'm actually trying to map out locations but it will take a long time, that said I believe the iconic location for the deco style is the Ace of Pubs which is a Nightclub. Not sure if this is what you mean though.

Correction: Gothic
  20. SpyderMan6 New Player

Thanks a lot... Im so tired of spending my premium $2,000 looking for a rooftop entrance. I have relocated at least 13 time by now and to no success