Lair expander(idea)

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Ghostof91, Sep 30, 2015.

1. Ghostof91 New Player

We need a way to make our lairs bigger for huge items, therefore why don't we have lair addons like an increase in size.
    • Like x 1
  2. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Are you referring to items that are made for a league hall or in general. Like the orrey
  3. WhiteW0lf Devoted Player

Been asked for many times. I would love to see it happens but spytle said a while back that they keep them all the same shape and size for the sake of simplicity regarding the base pvp matches.
    • Like x 1
  4. kingmasternova Loyal Player

I think they should just make your base the same size & layout as league hall.
    • Like x 1
  5. lukelucky Devoted Player

Well we all habe the standard size and shape 4 pvp BUUUUTTTTTTT how about option b if u habe the normal style. We can have 2nd bases and such so why not allow us a new layout? Id love something other than what we have. A few quick easy variations would be sweet.
    • Like x 1
  6. protecter of tomorrow Committed Player

Now considering we can have 500 items in our bases now i would like to see an expansion of the size of our bases. I don't believe they need to make them BIGGER for the purpose of being able to put LEAGUE hall items in as those are for LEAGUE HALLS.

BOTTOM LINE: it would be cool to add something like another LOFT or maybe per-say a GARAGE that is attached. Think for the FUTURE when there might be the POSSIBILITY to add per-say vehicles. These being for FUN not TOON PROGRESSION or TOON MOVEMENTS.
    It would be nice to see say the BATMOBILE parked in our garage or WONDER WOMAN'S INVISIBLE JET.

SECOND BOTTOM LINE: This could also add to maybe some NEW " FUN EVENTS " like RACING. Who wouldn't want to RACE say the BATMOBILE vs LOBO'S SPACE BIKE or such. These of course being VEHICULAR RACES not MOVEMENT MODE RACES.
    • Like x 2
  7. Anothername Well-Known Player

I would already be happy if they manage to add "Floor, Wall, Ceiling" subcategories in the auction house + increase the base items drops by like 500% on top of whatever else drops.

Sometimes I just log in to fiddle around in my base.

edit:
    And vertical turning would be neat too in the Auctioneer. Ever previewed a rug? *sigh*
    • Like x 1
  8. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

they could just have the PvP matches take place in a random lair that is 1 they see sizable?

like if the 2 ppl in said match have big bases ect.
    • Like x 1
  9. Ghostof91 New Player

Lol who still uses Lair battles after the reward nerf, heck I say scrapped that reason.
  10. Ghostof91 New Player

General items that seems largly out of place.
  11. Ghostof91 New Player

Agree, this will sure give alot of role playing more light, Amazon palace, Trigon mansion, and how about your own Arkham Asylum.
  12. Ghostof91 New Player

It can happen with the new deeds we can get off the market place, but it can just note for the expander that you will not be able to use your lair for PvP if expanded on.
  13. Ghostof91 New Player

True the possibilities, changing the wall format into a cave, or floors ceilings etc.
  14. Ghostof91 New Player

They can also just block off that section like they do with some base items for ps3 users.
  15. Anothername Well-Known Player

I meant more as in "That nice hanging carpet would be a great room divider" and after buying "Rats, its a wall item". Instead of just one category in the auction house for all base items having 3 for the 3 different locations those are placed.

But mixing lair styles up from lairs you own sounds awesome too. Have the upper part a penthouse & the basement the cave parts i.e.
    • Like x 1
  16. WhiteW0lf Devoted Player

Or they could just give you the ability to stack bases, and not utilize the extra floors in pvp matches.
    • Like x 1
  17. TheArmorsmith Dedicated Player

I rather instead of making it bigger that they have a different layout per style that will make them different....but its a dream really I don't see this a big issue well yet anyway.