Lair battles, no furniture?

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Lakhesis, Feb 17, 2013.

1. Lakhesis Active Player

So, I finally got the drive to queue into lair battles, and their matchmaking sucks. I'm full T2 with some pieces of T3 and kept getting matched either against full BloodBat/Archangel (yes, you read that right) or full checkmate, not one balanced match.

Anyhow, back into context.

So, my base has almost 100 items in there, it's nice, but whenever I host a 1v1 match, there are almost no things in there, maybe 10 or so.

Is this intentional?
  2. Enickma Dedicated Player

Only the items that are placed within circles will appear during lair battles.
  3. Lakhesis Active Player

Well, that pretty much sucks :/ I almost got no stuff on them circles.

Thanks for the reply.
  4. Talve Dedicated Player

It's done to deny stacking up stuff (at least thats what they said_
    If all items would be shown, because you can free place anywhere, you could really stack the whole room up and i guess it would make thing more uncomfortable for attacker.

At the same time items are easy to destroy anyways and it would be fun to wreck opponents apartment.

But yes, their solution was just to only allow items on circles, which on my case is only amenities, as i free place everything (as i'm freak and everything has to be at its position, pixelwise :p).
  5. Lakhesis Active Player

I feel ya.

I have a luxury divider near the entrance to my lair, so, whenever the first round finishes, the defeated opponent would be sent crashing through the divider.

Tell me, would that not be freaking amazing?