Lair Battle cutscene's bugged

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Statman, Jul 17, 2013.

1. Statman New Player

TL;DR Lagging at beginning of lair battles. Connection has been checked. Not experiencing it with other matches. Please fix.

There's a couple of old threads on this, but I figured I'd start a new one since the others are months old.

Today I've been doing some pvp, and each lair battle would lag upon entry, and some of the time I'd get in there and we'd be in the count down for the second round. This is pathetic, it's been 6 months since Home Turf came out and this bug actually breaks lair battles.

Lair battles were not the only pvp I was doing today, as I was queuing for all matches (lairs just popped a handful more times coz only 2 are required for each side), but I had no issues with other matches, so what is it about lair battles that makes them so broken?

I certainly hope I'm not the only one with this issue, coz I want it to be bloody fixed, lol.
    • Like x 1
  2. Ironman New Player

I've been posting this bug months ago for a fix. Got no replies from devs, so i just gave up on it and gave up any lair battles altogether.
    • Like x 1