Top Bug - Fixed Lags/Delays on EU PC

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by TheBatmanFanBG, Aug 13, 2019.

1. TheBatmanFanBG Well-Known Player

After the last Game Update i saw some lags/delays on EU PC. The first time i experienced this was on Shattered Gotham Raid a few days ago. Me and my group were at the very beginning of the mission and after we start fighting with the Daemons i saw something very very strange that doesn't happened to me before. When i hit the enemy it doesn't show any damage and my group were doing nothing but in real time they were ahead of me fighting with Tala. At least i completed the mission, but it cost me a lot of nerves and worries.

The second time this happened was today in Doomed Metropolis. When i interacted with STAR Labs Security Captain Hyde i had to wait 2 MINUTES until the screen mission shows up and press accept. Also some parts of Doomed Metropolis were like a ghost town and you had to wait so the NPCs and the other objects can show up.

I'm getting really tired of this Devs! Everytime when you do Game Updates or Hotfixes something goes wrong. You fix 1 problem but 3 more appears. Is this how you are going to convince me to buy Membership? I don't want to offend anyone with this i am just asking.
    • Like x 4
  2. Eve YouTuber

I experience the same lag too, and so does my friend. Since the game update. In Instances & Open world.
    Even when I interact with something, the timer goes backwards due to lag, making me think I missed it.
    I will try take a short video of it.
  3. TheBatmanFanBG Well-Known Player

I had the same problem today again. Devs are you doing something about fixing it?
  4. Luke© Well-Known Player

Thats not a bug.
    It's intended. With next DLC an anti-delay artifact is getting released.
    Delay (in seconds) with rank 80/120/160/200: 3/2/1/0
    Didnt you know?
  5. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are investigating.
  6. Perdition Committed Player

7. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We believe we have identified the issue. An adjustment will go out tomorrow that should tackle the bulk of it. Thanks for continuing to bring this up.
    • Like x 4
  8. Eve YouTuber

Thanks for getting on it fast. Was quite annoying playing with the lag spikes the whole week.
  9. TheBatmanFanBG Well-Known Player

Thanks for the quick response. I have no more problems when i play in these areas for now but i will keep watching and inform you if something goes wrong.
  10. Luke© Well-Known Player

If the "hotfix" is already out: It's still lagging + even worse now.
    My weapon mastery was clipping itsself in a duo...
  11. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Did it launch today? Just ran Atlantis solo and died because of lagging flame cascade being hold out for eternity and I couldn’t do anything (like drink soda or throw shield up)
    • Like x 1
  12. Eve YouTuber

Still very laggy for me. Open world missions are just a no no. On duty is less an issue.
  13. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Thank you for the continued reports.
    • Like x 1
  14. SteHyatt Well-Known Player

• Like x 1
  15. °Bardock° New Player

Day 10 ... the lag in the eu server still continues. It's annoying, my main pj is munitions, and it's not funny to see him shoot a 6-shot gust with the railgun. do something, please!
  16. Eve YouTuber

Lag is much horrible for me today, I can barely play. :\
  17. Irvynnge Loyal Player

happening for me, too. Cryo-Foam laggiing terribliy. always happens on entering Chaos Gotham. depends how it feels for anywhere else. doing great in one zone, teleport to another & lag, teleport to another & it's alright again, enter another zone & lag. initially, it would go away if I relogged, but today it's having none of it.

also, huge lag while flying around Gotham's East End, yesterday.
  18. Perdition Committed Player

When do you plan on fixing this devs? This problem is still occurring... My Einstein's Ray on Quantum is pretty much the same lenght of animation as Arctic Gust of Ice... The whole group was having this problem, with their own set of powers. Server is EUPS. I was in the Darkness Rising alert.
  19. °Bardock° New Player

It seems that nothing has yet been resolved about it ... more attention, please! Now there are more instances where this annoying lag prevents a clean gaming experience as before of last update...
  20. Irvynnge Loyal Player

today, I logged in. I tested cryo foam, &, yeah, it was working fine. warped to chaos gotham, tested cryo foam again, & it was lagging. so I logged out & back in. cryo foam was still lagging. I warped to gotham under siege, & cryo foam was still lagging. went to new genesis, & everything was working fine. returned to chaos gotham. everything working fine. return to gotham under siege. everything working fine. go to downtown metropolis battlezone. & cryo foam was lagging. I gave up, in the end, & logged into different toon, where I had no problems at all ( it's worth noting that this only happens on my main toon ). there doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reasoning to it, & it is definitely getting worse. hopefully, they'll give it a bit of attention before it gets out of hand.